• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My new Peter Pan LANYARD layouts (IMAGE HEAVY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new Peter Pan LANYARD layouts (IMAGE HEAVY)

peterpan

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Will be going to disneyland next month and ill be taking these 2 lanyards with me :D

This is my green Peter Pan inspired lanyard. I love it so much

Close ups

This is my Wendy lanyard update! Its currently complete with all the pins i wanted to obtain for it :D

Close ups

Thanks for looking! *0*

I always love looking at your collection. You know how much I adore your pins, and you! Your Wendy lanyard makes me want to weep happy thoughts in the form of teardrops. ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are just like the champion at lanyard composition :bowdown:
Ahh thank you so much. i think thats one of the best compliments I've ever received :')
Love those! I collect Peter Pan and I don't have any of those!
You'll get there trust me! I've been collecting since 2009. You should post your collection <3 id love to see it!
Wow! Those are some stunning pins!
Thank you!!
Those are beautiful! You aren't planning on trading any of those pins are you? They look so good on their lanyards, LOL!
Thank you! No I'm not haha they're just for show :)
I always love looking at your collection. You know how much I adore your pins, and you! Your Wendy lanyard makes me want to weep happy thoughts in the form of teardrops. ❤️
Ah you're such a sweetheart! you need to update that siggy of yours *swoon*

I absolutely love your lanyards! Everything looks so aesthetically pleasing to the eye! Hook looks great on your lanyard too! Do you make your own lanyards or do you have someone who makes them for you? If you're bringing these beauties to the park, make sure your pins are on lockdown with locking pin backs! You definitely don't want to lose any of these awesome pins!

Gorgeous! I loooove that pin of Wendy reading and Tink on the apple! I've never seen that before!
Thank you!!
I absolutely love your lanyards! Everything looks so aesthetically pleasing to the eye! Hook looks great on your lanyard too! Do you make your own lanyards or do you have someone who makes them for you? If you're bringing these beauties to the park, make sure your pins are on lockdown with locking pin backs! You definitely don't want to lose any of these awesome pins!
Thanks Sabrina! <3 Im so happy hook was able to join the lanyard thanks to you!! I have had both my lanyards made for me. i also have another peter pan custom lanyard but i don't have enough pins to go on it just yet. My wendy lanyard was made by Linz_pinz and my green one was made by bigfatlanyards aka wyllieam on here :) and i got them on lockdown girl!

OK Peter is what got me into this crazy hobby ad i AM JEALOUS.&nbsp; I cant seem to get the two Tiger Lily pins--so from one PP lover to another if you have 2 or find others LET me know!

omg...that's such a lovely collection!!!! I love all the pins you have and they look amazing on the green lanyard! I am collecting only Tinkerbell but seeing your pins it really make me want to expand on Peter Pan in general!!! Do you have a thread with all your pins? I would love to see more :)

OK Peter is what got me into this crazy hobby ad i AM JEALOUS.&nbsp; I cant seem to get the two Tiger Lily pins--so from one PP lover to another if you have 2 or find others LET me know!
The tiger lily pins are very hard to find. i found them all in a year. haha i have like 3 friends after them as well :p
omg...that's such a lovely collection!!!! I love all the pins you have and they look amazing on the green lanyard! I am collecting only Tinkerbell but seeing your pins it really make me want to expand on Peter Pan in general!!! Do you have a thread with all your pins? I would love to see more :)
Ok this coming from you has literally made my week! lol your art work is amazing and I'm fan girling right now :anxious: haha. Thank you so much, i think expanding it wouldn't hurt ;) and i have posted a really old thread like years ago haha. ill Pm you it :D
Beautiful pin and lanyards!! I hope you have locking pin backs on those :anxious:
Thank you!! and yes i do! a lot of people think I'm crazy for wearing them lol

They look great! What an amazing collection to take with you into the parks. Do a lot of other guests ask you if you're trading any of them?

They look great! What an amazing collection to take with you into the parks. Do a lot of other guests ask you if you're trading any of them?
Thank you so much! A lot of park guests don't ask me if they're for trade, they are more amazed and ask me to see them unclose. One time a cast member freaked out because she loved Peter Pan lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back