• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My New Tangled/Rapunzel Items!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My New Tangled/Rapunzel Items!!!!

DumboLover21

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.8%
160   2   1
I went to the Disney Store since I was just browsing around at the mall and I decided to go in and ask the workers if there was anything left over from the designers collection and unfortunetly, there were no dolls....((I knew not to get my hopes up))....but luckily a really nice worker asked me if I was intrested in the other merchs they had and asked me which princess I was looking for and of course I told her my favorite princess Rapunzel...so luckily she showed me a shelf in the very back of the store and it had Rapunzel Journal!! I was soo exicted that I went ahead and bought the very last one. They had many extras of the other princesses as well but only one Rapunzel. I was so excited!! Also while browsing through the Disney Store I found a Rapunzel Oranment. It's very cute and I am exicted to have it to be able to put on my Christmas tree. I am so excited to add these new items along with my Tangled/Rapunzel collection. [=
sorry to just write about this but I am just too excited!!! I never thought I would really own something from the designer's collection. I am still on the look out for the Rapunzel doll!!
:wiggle:​

Here are some pictures!!

The other 2 merch of the Rapunzel stocking was bought at Kmart and the Rapunzel Children's book was from Walmart. LOL!!! I would just buy about anything that is realted to Tangled/Rapunzel!! [=
CentralContraCosta-20111030-00451.jpg

MY LOVELY RAPUNZEL JORNUAL!!!!
CentralContraCosta-20111030-00452.jpg

Last edited:
Nice stuff :) I have the ornament and the journal, I think the ornament is one of the best i've seen, love her face and hair! :)

Did they happen to have an extra Ariel of anything in the store? If I can't have her doll, i would love accompanying merch and would gladly pay you for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back