• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Nightmare Before Christmas Display

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Nightmare Before Christmas Display

NewlyAddicted

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Finally got my Nightmare Before Christmas display started. Still a work in progress but wanted to share.
93ae0b4816230ac9f0a4e467a945199c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh the one the one with Lock, Shock, Barrel and the dwarfs is so cute ! I didn't know that existed....

I dont know if you would be interested, but I have a few of the train pieces that go with your Jack conductor as well as some of the mystery box Nightmare attractions.

Indeed about zero! I just started this collection and there are way to many nice NBC pins. Kind of overwhelming!

YES! Preaching to the choir! That's why I decided to focus on Zero myself, though I love the whole movie and all the characters. Otherwise NBC is a delightful nightmare to collect!

For some reason I can't Pm on the TapTalk app
Here are the pins I was talking about. I have more of the rail road set(just about the whole set except oogie) and dr finlkstine (sp?) in the autopia ride. They are packed away so I will have to go looking for them. Also the present is an LE 1000
10b8ed3f75c15bac1ed5f336896ed14a.jpg

2b0fc32d028afd79c161d65b572ee3fa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back