• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My OOAK Rapunzel Designer Doll Unveiled! **UPDATED WITH POLL**

Which Designer Doll(s) should I try next?

• Cinderella

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belle

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Ariel

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Mulan

• Snow White

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Tiana

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Jasmine

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Aurora

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Pocahontas

• Other (e.g. Giselle, Megara, Esmeralda, etc.)

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My OOAK Rapunzel Designer Doll Unveiled! **UPDATED WITH POLL**
@Disneycrazee: the OOAK of Ariel is awesome!

@FinerFrenzy: I'll definitely be posting pictures, but I think this will take a month or two. I actually just started an album on my profile that will document my progress.

So so so sooooo beautiful! I love the hair and the dress is amazing! It was risky to have the eyes closed but I really think it payed off and it's beautiful! Diffiently think that if do another one you should make a character that wasn't in the collection, my pick would be Meg since I love her lol! Keep us posted :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back