• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Pin Boards after almost 2 years of collecting (Updated 4/4/2013) (Image Heavy!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Pin Boards after almost 2 years of collecting (Updated 4/4/2013) (Image Heavy!)

Disney_pins_4_life

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! First, I would like to take a second to reintroduce myself. I am Disney_pins_4_life. I joined Disney Pin Forum in April of last year.

Due to many things going on in my life I had to take a break from the forum and Disney Pins altogether.

I am happy to say that I am back and I will hopefully be continuing my collections and participating in the forums again. :)

Now that the introduction is out of the way... May I present to you... My Disney Pin Boards.

As you can see, my main collections are Lilo and Stitch, Nightmare Before Christmas, Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Beauty and The Beast, Lady and the Tramp, and Jessica/Roger Rabbit, and Haunted Mansion.

These pins started out in binders when I began pin collecting in 2011. Since then my pins have outgrown the binders and moved onto corkboards.

I enjoy everyone's opinion so constructive criticism is greatly appreciated! I am always looking to improve and with the help of all of the great minds here on DPF my pin boards should be top notch in no time! :)
I'm very grateful to everybody that views these. If anyone wants close-ups of certain pins just let me know! Thanks! :wiggle:

Liloandstitchpins-1.jpg

JessicaRabbitpins-1.jpg

Nightmarepins-1.jpg

MickeyMinniepins-1.jpg

BeautyandtheBeastpins-1.jpg

LadyandtheTramppins-1.jpg

HauntedMansionpins-1.jpg

Last edited:
Very Nice...any chance you would trade the superhero frog/duck the last hero pin i need of stitch and friends. Also very impressive for stating in last december

Thank you! I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to keep that one. :( If I come across another I'll make sure to let you know! :)

No problem figured it wasn't for trade...i just don't know why it is so hard to track down its an LE1000 lol I definitely like the collection though its Great for less than a year it rivals mine and I've been doing this for a little over a year

Wow! What a beautiful collection.

My favorite is Belle dancing with Adam (the Beast), and Sally sitting on the tombstone.

Looking forward to filling up my first board(s)! :)
Thank you for the lovely compliment! Those are two of my favorites as well. Im sure your first boards will be amazing! I hope mine have inspired you! :)

WOW! really great boards! :)... i love your little mermaid collection the best I think and did you paint that blue heart? It looks really cool!

Thank you very much! :) The blue heart is actually scrapbook paper with adhesive on it. So it is essentially a really large sticker that I cut out! :D I'm so glad you like it!

Nicely done! You have a good Nightmare Before Christmas pin collection, and it looks like a growing Haunted Mansion collection as well!

Amazing collection!!! I am so excited for you! Such beautiful pins!!! Can't wait until mine gets there! My friend/co-worker does shadow boxes, and when I have more, she is going to help me build some Jessica pin shadow boxes! I am so anxious for this day to come!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back