• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Pin Boards after almost 2 years of collecting (Updated 4/4/2013) (Image Heavy!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Pin Boards after almost 2 years of collecting (Updated 4/4/2013) (Image Heavy!)
The lady and the tramp pin.. on the right.. with the fancy outfits.. do you know the pin number for that! it is too cute! I would love to add it to my collection. also.. you got the McDonald's Jessica bottle.. I know it is not authorized or whatever.. but I love it! Great boards! you do a wonderful job!

The lady and the tramp pin.. on the right.. with the fancy outfits.. do you know the pin number for that! it is too cute! I would love to add it to my collection. also.. you got the McDonald's Jessica bottle.. I know it is not authorized or whatever.. but I love it! Great boards! you do a wonderful job!
It is Pin 45933: Disneyshopping.com - Easter Basket Surprise - 4 Pin Set (Lady & Tramp Pin) And thank you so much.

Wow very impressive and i love the way you done the background with wallpaper it is wallpaper right cause i think it goes perfectly with the pins specially jessica rabbit with the lips love your collection great to hear your back cant wait to see more of your collection

Wow very impressive and i love the way you done the background with wallpaper it is wallpaper right cause i think it goes perfectly with the pins specially jessica rabbit with the lips love your collection great to hear your back cant wait to see more of your collection
Thank you so much! It is actually just scrapbook paper that I glued to the cork boards. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back