• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Pin Book/Recent Haul

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Pin Book/Recent Haul

kba41510

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
The Mrs bought my a pin bag for Xmas and I just recently got around to putting stuff into it. Kind of nice to have but its a pain to get things in and out so really, i feel like this is a placeholder until we just cave and realize we're more obsessed then we're willing to admit and need a cork board. We have a shadowbox each but we're filling those up at a rapid pace. Anyways, what you see are the few pages i've filled in my book. Also, a lot of the pins you see are from my haul from Disneyland a couple weeks ago when i went for my birthday. And finally, i finished my first silhouette set! Unfortunately, a little less then half of them are fakes/scrappers but honestly, i just wanted to finish this set too much to care (in case you're wondering, Chip and Tinkerbell were the two hardest to find)...Enjoy :)

Attachments

• IMAG0923.jpg
    IMAG0923.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 126
  • IMAG0924.jpg
    IMAG0924.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 125
  • IMAG0925.jpg
    IMAG0925.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 125
  • IMAG0927.jpg
    IMAG0927.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 125
Giants pin came from the AT&t Park where the Giants play except for the one on the bottom which came from D-Land. I know because this is where I got mine!!!!

Woo hoo, love Baseball!!!!

Vicki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back