• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My pin collection (image heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pin collection (image heavy)

katelouise

lunapins on Instagram!
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
August last year I was introduced to pin trading when I was handed my first CM trading lanyard during training... and I've never stopped since!
I bought my first pin bag today so it was time to take my pins off my board and store them properly, I'm also kind of preparing for my move back to New Zealand (which will sadly happen in August :()

I just wanted to thank everyone on the forum for helping me out with this hobby and for being such a great community - i've found some amazing friends through here and its nice to know I'm not the only one obsessed with these little bits of metal!

I'll be trying to cut down on the pins and trading until I'm back at home but I do have a bunch to try and trade or sell before I leave that I will post at some point :)

So here's my new pin bag! (missing a few that have already been sent home, WDI Princess portraits and a couple of PODMs etc etc)

tumblr_n7fp1x0agu1rwc4ijo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_n7fp1x0agu1rwc4ijo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_n7fp1x0agu1rwc4ijo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_n7fp1x0agu1rwc4ijo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_n7fp1x0agu1rwc4ijo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_n7fp1x0agu1rwc4ijo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n7fp1x0agu1rwc4ijo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_n7fp1x0agu1rwc4ijo2_1280.jpg

You have a beautiful collection! I especially love all the Little Mermaid pins including the Ursula ones and the ones featuring me! Ha! Congrats on all the success with your collection. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back