• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My pin collection thus far

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pin collection thus far

KristieD

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My cousin painted this canvas for my
Disney pins :)

15391313_241486392931153_1956843970814193106_o.jpg

What an adorable display! I am a sucker for the cutie pins, the hot air balloons, and the WDW mascots. And is that an Alabama pin I spy? My husband would very much approve! (Roll Tide!)

What an adorable display! I am a sucker for the cutie pins, the hot air balloons, and the WDW mascots. And is that an Alabama pin I spy? My husband would very much approve! (Roll Tide!)
Thanks! I thought my cousin did a great job on the canvas :)
I'm a sucker for pins period, it's hard for me to pick and choose
and that's why I have so many incomplete sets xP
ROLL TIDE!! x-D
My dad near about had a fit when he thought I had traded it away xP

Last edited:
So awesome! I recently finished that Zodiac set! It looks so cool all done. XD best of luck! Looking forward to watching it grow!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

LOVE the displays! Your cousin is very talented, indeed. :) And I like how your pins look on the canvas... They "pop" (stand out) very well!

That canvas is adorable! Your cousin is so talented! Great collection and display.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back