My Pin Collection

Discussion in 'Pin Showroom' started by KyloRenCollector, Jan 2, 2018.

1. KyloRenCollector

KyloRenCollector New Member

0   0   0

I might not have a huge collection or anything, but my 5 pins are pretty nice ones as far as I'm aware. Not limited edition, but still nice.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My BB-8 pin that I got from a family member who took a trip to Disneyland with their toddler to do on of the runs there. I asked them if they could pick up a pin for me, and they brought me this one! They were nice enough to give it as a gift, I didn't even have to pay them. Many thanks to you guys if you ever happen to see it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The pin I picked up on my first ever trip to the Animal Kingdom. This is, if I remember right, the second ever pin that I bought, and it's definitely one of my favorites. My Animal Kingdom trip was a bit ruined near the end seeing as I contracted some strange retrovirus and had to go to the hospital twice over two weeks, but hey, at least I got a kickass pin out of it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My pin from Hollywood Studios in Florida. This was the first pin I got, and now that I'm thinking about it, I probably should have added these in sequential order but I'm too lazy to go back and change it so just ignore it for the time being. This one was the first I put on my lanyard, and my first Star Wars pin as well (if you couldn't tell by my name and previous pins, I'm a huge Star Wars fan.) Sorry for the crappy quality of the back, my hands are notoriously shaky.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My Magic Kingdom pin from the same trip. If I remember right, I purchased this in Tomorrowland but I'm probably forgetting that. This was on the Fourth of July as well so we got one hell of a fireworks show. I don't think I'd go there at that time again though, a little too busy for my taste. But it sure was a nice way to finish off a great trip.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This was a pin a friend of mine picked up on her trip to the parks. I don't really think she knew what she was doing seeing as she said it was the only pin she could find, and they're basically everywhere. But hey, whatever. I'm potentially willing to trade this one if anybody's interested. Just PM me with any offers, but don't get too excited seeing as I'm a bit reluctant to do stuff online.

Anyway, I hope you liked my collection.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
    Papaya likes this.
  2. LittleBird

LittleBird Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    143   0   0

Unfortunately I'm unable to see your images. It's lovely you have a little memory to go with each pin, though.

3. KyloRenCollector

0   0   0

Wait so nobody can see the pins? Feck.

4. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    111   0   0

Nope.. are you using photobucket? apparently they don't allow forum sharing anymore. I suggest trying imgur.com OR you can use tapatalk app to upload from phone directly

5. Sami

Sami Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

Yeah, they just keep reloading over and over, I suggest Tapatalk too, makes uploading pics a breeze.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

6. KyloRenCollector

0   0   0

Alrighty, I'm going to delete this post and redo it using tapatalk. Thanks for the advice.

7. Sami

Sami Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

You should be able to just edit using tapatalk, just delete and insert the new pictures instead of typing everything all over again

I start threads through my computer and then edit them through Tapatalk app and add my pictures after all the time.

8. KyloRenCollector

0   0   0

It should be fixed, thanks!

9. Sami

Sami Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

Very nice pin collection, and that stormtrooper one is pretty kick @$$!
    I love Star Wars, I don't collect a whole lot of them but I do have a lot of storm helmets
    May the PinForces be with you on your quest for the Star Wars pins!

10. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

I agree with SiuJerkJai that it's really nice how you have a story for each pin. Enjoy them!

11. Shelterkat

Shelterkat A Very Merry Unbirthday!

Rating - 100%
    348   0   0

Lovely collection! What pins do you want to add next?

12. KyloRenCollector

0   0   0

Pin 121329, another Star Wars one. I might be buying it pretty soon off shopDisney, so I'll put an update out if I do.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

13. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    111   0   0

Thanks for sharing!

14. tiggeriffic

tiggeriffic DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Nice pins! I love seeing the ones from WDW like your Magic Kingdom Mickey pin. We obviously don't get those at Disneyland.

15. Papaya

Papaya Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Neat! I especially like the spinning (if I remember correctly) BB-8, the Animal Kingdom Mickey ears and the shiny Walt Disney World. :)

16. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    102   0   0

Awesome ~ Thanks for sharing. My husband has a Star Wars collection as well. I love the helmet with the mickey ears....