• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Pin Collection

My Pin Collection

*Firefly*

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Hello everyone! I started seriously collecting pins about a year ago, my wife and I collected before that but on back to back trips to WDW and DLR in 2016 we got hooked. Then for the one year anniversary of our trip in early 2017 I decided to get her a few pins on eBay as a surprise, that's when I got seriously hooked and learned about all of the pin sources, WDI, MOG, D23, DLR, WDW, DLRP, Tokyo, Shanghai, P.I.N.S., DSF/DSSH, etc. I keep telling myself because my wife would rather have pins than jewelry this is cheaper but I need to stop fooling myself!

Anyway, I enjoyed seeing your collections and wanted to share mine! Here is most of what we have as of today. My wife is an artist so she makes the custom pin boards we have, I'm sure I'm missing some too as they are literally all over the house, and sorry for the somewhat poor quality of some of these, if there's a pin you want a better shot of just let me know. Not pictured is most of a complete set of DSF/DSSH alphabet pins including duplicates so we could spell our names (not pictured for privacy reasons) and all of the Disney art around the house, some official, some created by my wife, if there's interest I can post some of her fan art.

Here are the big boards in the guest/pin room.

zuitwGE.jpg

fn01xjd.jpg

My wife wears lanyards at work so I got her some of them as well.
wfbVthm.jpg

Villians!
p6Of3qu.jpg

This is our parks ping board, a little tough to see the pins on the background so I took some closeups.
pz6qpHr.jpg

BMk6JW2.jpg

6t7IAol.jpg

4mmIGMD.jpg

WDI Fantasia pins, custom painted backer pending...

RBmrksK.jpg

These are all so great! :D Congrats!

Also, I've never seen the Fantasia puzzle all together! It's so amazing! :D

Thanks! That pin series is great and the paint quality is amazing, lots of pearlescent colors, it took several patient months to get them all and Chernabog was the toughest to find (at a reasonable price).

I love the HP/Disney storybook photo a whole lot, nice idea and an even better shot! And all the custom pin boards look really fantastic! Finally, you have so many of great pins. I especially like the Tiki Room ones. :)

Back