• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My pin collections!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pin collections!

vickichip7

Active DPF Member
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
There are too many nice pins out there calling my name and taking my money lol, so I've had to move some of my pin boards around. Since I was doing it, I thought I'd take some pictures and share with you all...

Castles and Princesses (they're going to have to move around soon too!)

1f4715ce16e5ecfa3ce4f01dcda3d6ce.jpg

All the various sets and mini-collections

040806d8707fa11adbca9d098fb277b6.jpg

The rest! I've made space here for my Star Wars collection to expand, since there are loads of great pins around and I'm kind of in love with Rogue One!

4dd76740139579c9e5d05421c9d2ee43.jpg

This is how they usually look with my battery-powered lights in front of them You can see one of my Chip n Dale boards there too - it's one of three

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170106/bc3db514895b10b38e71431d9e87809a.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super jelly! I like your boards - are they bulletin boards with cloth over the cork?

Beautiful collection! What type of board is that? Wow wow wow. So pretty. :)

Love your collection and how you have them displayed! I love looking at how other people display their pins (to give me ideas for my every-growing collection). :) It's like "eye-candy" for me.

Wow, you display your pins so beautifully! I especially love how you arranged your Princess and Castle board- it makes all the pins stand out so well! Amazing collection and thanks so much for sharing! =)

Hi everyone and thank you so much for all the nice things you said!
Yes, they're bulletin boards off of that well known auction site online which I guess is cork covered in cloth.
Sometimes I think "you spend way too much on pins" but it's one of my only hobbies and joys, so why not. Plus I'm off to DLP in a week, so I'm bound to come back with some more

Wow, that's an amazing collection. I'm in love with all the alien pins! Especially the Stitch dressed up as a little green man! That's a spectacular pin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back