• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My pins thus far

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pins thus far

Jack

Toon Patrol
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So like I have said before, I am fairly new to the pin trading thing. I just wanted to show what I already have. Better pictures will come when I get the rest of my pins in and organize them properly.

Pins.jpg

And of course a picture of my big, empty cork board.
IMAG0174.jpg

Great job so far! I wish I had some Weasels to trade with you.

Don't worry, if you are as addicted as the rest of us, that board will be filled up in no time! :wiggle:

I have lost all hope in ever completing my weasel collection, sad as that is. I had a chance to get a pin of Stupid and one of Greasy, but I was outbid by quite a bit in the end on both pins. I have yet to find Wheezy and Psycho anywhere. :< And yes, this board is soon to be filled. I have quite a few pins on the way!

Don't lose hope. You never know what is going to happen. I have gotten pins that I never ever thought I would get a hold of, EVER! Just be patient, it will happen.

That's a great start! I hope you manage to get more pins of the Weasels. :) Don't worry about being outbid; they'll probably appear again. I get outbid by quite a bit sometimes too.

Good luck with your collection!

I LOL'd at the picture of your big empty cork board.

Very nice start. I especially love your pin of Chip and Dale with the acorns - It's on my wish list.

I'm not very far ahead of you in terms of collecting; I'm just using much (much!) smaller cork boards. :)

Great collection, already! Are you thinking to keep focusing on Figment?
Keep up the good work anyhoo!

(Edited out spelling mistakes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back