• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Pins :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Pins :)

kampernoeleke

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was going to upload a picture of my collection earlier, but decided to wait until my new pretties arrived (the LE Scar, The Great Mouse Detective anniversary pin and Elliott).

tumblr_o9zy7l3jom1rpdpugo2_1280.jpg

Holy Crow, what do you consider your pin theme collection? I see so many wonderful characters, from the evil Chernabog and Scar to the fuzzy adorableness of the Aristocats and Blossom. What a wonderful start for your pins. :)

BTW, I love how Stitch is just chillin' at the bottom of the board, not a care in the world, LOL!

Nice! Thanks for sharing! I love looking at other people's collections and how they have them displayed.

You have some beauties! I love the GMD ones and your Fantasia Gator and Hippo pin! They're awesome!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thank you all for your lovely words :D !

I haven't decided if I'm going to do certain themes or series yet. Who knows what the (pin) future holds...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back