• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Princess and the Frog Lanyard! Completed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Princess and the Frog Lanyard! Completed!

digs

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I finally was able to add one of the pins I've been searching for on to my collection. :) I'm almost there!
IMG_7281_zpsc3fd41fd.jpg

It took me a while to get my lanyard put together as well, trying to design my lanyard to where I was happy. Choosing out the right colors and patterns. Of course Amy helped put it together after I finalized the layout (Thanks Amy)

IMG_7292_zps64eda6c5.jpg

I'm absolutely happy with how everything turned out especially after I added my pins on to the lanyard! I wasn't able to fit all of them on to my lanyard. The rest of my collection are in my book. Here it is..
55416655-010b-42ac-a779-ff48751f8625_zpsdd90c22e.jpg

Here is a close up of the pins on my lanyard :)
IMG_7288_zps9d30d7d7.jpg

IMG_7287_zps411a3f43.jpg

IMG_7289_zpseb968268.jpg

IMG_7299_zps3323442d.jpg

IMG_7300_zpsb51dd8c4.jpg

IMG_7291_zps160a9d99.jpg

If anyone has any Princess and the Frog pins on my wants, send me a PM, I would love to work out a trade!

Thank you all for looking :)

Sooooo beautiful!! Wow! What an awesome collection! I've been wanting to start a PatF collection for a while but some of the pins are so difficult to get, and you have all of them! That's so amazing!! Big congrats on your super collection and absolutely gorgeous lanyard!!

WOW! THAT is a really beautiful lanyard, you really don't see many PatF lanyards so maybe that's why that one stands out in my mind very vividly! I also happen to know a lot about the casting process for PatF so I do like the movie, with those pins, I can see why someone would collect it :lol:

Such a gorgeous collection! I love your lanyard! You must be so incredibly proud! I say, if I saw you at Disneyland with that thing around your neck, I'd have to stop to pose with you for a picture hehe! I haven't quite figured out what I want to collect specifically, but once I do, I hope I can have the perseverance to collect enough pins to create a showstopping lanyard like yours!

Chrissy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back