• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My recent trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
My recent trades

Mixedwolf

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I was at the Central pin traders meet on Saturday and here are some of the trades I did that day.
20150615_2100472_zpsr4vh2dzg.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The Jessica as Hook I was lucky enough to trade with jmw1976 and it just came in the mail. The ones on the right I am willing to trade. I was so happy to get the one of Stitch as Chernabog with Goofy roasting marshmallows is my all time favorite. I never thought I would evermsee one let alone own it.

I had a great time. The Stitch as Chernabog has been a grail for me. I never put it on my signature because I never saw any one trading it before and figured it was a long shot. This was the first time seeing it in person. I can't believe how lucky I was to get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back