• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Share thread! All of my cork frames!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Share thread! All of my cork frames!
Hey guys, sorry about that. When I loaded up pics to my album and created the sub album for selling my pins collection it moved these and I have no idea what happened with them. I guess it changed the image address and now they don't show. I will link my full album so you guys can have a look. They are not near as pretty as they once were as some had already been traded or sold. In a day or two I won't have hardly anything as my collection is going bye bye so I will be starting all over when I start to buy again but I hope to build back up to a collection of my faves one day. Anyways, here is the link to the full collection where you can see the boards....

http://s707.photobucket.com/albums/ww76/luvspins/My Pin Collection/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back