• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My size Aurora giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
My size Aurora giveaway

pokepal1993

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there, you might remember me from the Belle Animator doll giveaway that I did a couple of weeks ago. This time I have another doll that I would like to see go to a good home. This is a my size Aurora doll that is about 3 feet tall. She has her dress and shoes, but does not have a necklace, tiara, or speaks. I would like to give her away to someone on this forum. All you have to do is tell me about your favorite story, and why. Due to cost I can only ship to the Contiguous United States, but I'll cover the entire shipping cost. I'll pick a winner at 12:00 pm PST tonight, so please respond by then if you want to give this beautiful doll a new home.

PUgyXPY.jpg

Is this still open..or closed? o.o

Edit: If it is still open, I'll enter! My favorite story is Cinderella. I think we can all relate to it in some way or another. :) I love how kind, patient and understanding she is despite how mean her step sisters and her step mom are to her..and how upbeat she is despite losing her parents. She believes in her dreams and makes them come true! It is my favorite and most inspirational story :)

Last edited:
Ooh, favorite story in general? Or Disney-wise?

if Disney only, then I choose Brave. While the movie itself isn't as entertaining as some of the other Disney movies, the storyline is very upcoming. To have such a rebellious character and have her changing gender stereotypes was a big deal. If Merida hadn't stuck up for herself and got married like everyone else, then whose to say that the developers of frozen wouldn't have left elsa as a black haired villain. Each Disney story continues to push the envelope, but so far Brave has been the one that really stood out to me. I am a guy who will soon make dolls of my own, that is pushing the gender stereotype everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back