• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My small but growinHades, Pain and Panic, Zootopia, Figment, and other collections :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My small but growinHades, Pain and Panic, Zootopia, Figment, and other collections :)

TornadoTitan

Nick Wilde's Biggest Fan
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
So I been pin collecting since less than a month ago and spent the last hour (instead of sleeping) going over my collection. It's a small collection of pins, but I am happy with them so far :)

Since there are no Titan pins, my default is to collect Hades, Pain, and Panic. Here are my pins from Hercules so far. I am very tempted to buy a second Duets pin because I am afraid to take it out of its box but want to just keep it out and look at it all day.

tumblr_oegix7PVfB1rpsdt6o1_1280.jpg

My tiny Zootopia pin collection, I had to get these on eBay since I couldn't find any at WDW sadly. Hopefully they will come out with more pins, or I will have to start making my own fantasy pins to fill my urge to collect more.

tumblr_oegix7PVfB1rpsdt6o3_1280.jpg

And my Figment :fig: collection. I purposely kept this one small, as there is so much Figment out there I only got ones that drew me. The two hidden Mickeys were special since they were my first pin trades with Cast Members, and that was even before I went to Epcot. The two rack pins in the middle I buy from the Everything Disney Pins Youtube channel, since they were the ones who got me back into pin trading.

tumblr_oegix7PVfB1rpsdt6o4_1280.jpg

Matching villains set :) these are the villain pairs from the Villain pack and their respective Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom counterparts.

tumblr_oegix7PVfB1rpsdt6o5_1280.jpg

And just my overall favorites. The Genie and Medal pins are very special as I bought them after seeing Wishes and the fireworks after my long day at the Magic Kingdom and wanted to buy these pins to immortalize those happy memories.

tumblr_oegix7PVfB1rpsdt6o7_1280.jpg

That's amazing! I'm considering a Figment collection myself. I agree, it's massive so I would pick and choose as well.

very cool collection. before you know it you'll have pins coming out your ears. Sometimes pins just show up in the mail out of nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back