• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Small Collection UPDATED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Small Collection UPDATED!
CAT FACE! :O

Ahem, anyway. Looking good! I don't think you an call this a "Small" collection anymore though! :)

Hahaha I know she wanted to be in the picture. Id still say its small to some peoples collection on here lol

Love all the green on the St. Patrick's Day board! It will look even better when you finally add that last HHG pin. Hope you will update the photo after you place it on the board, Danny.

I sure will do :p I cant wait to add the pin to the board and will be re-arranging them around to make this pin front and centre since its caused alot of hassle to get. I just wonder how many st paddy pins will be out this year...hope not many..

thanks everyone for the kind comments :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back