• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My son's PinPics Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son's PinPics Logo

DisneyScouter

Scouting for my favorite pins
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Here is my son's logo he made for his PinPics ID. This was for one of his art merit badge requirements.

logo.jpg

logo2.jpg

It's based on his lanyard.

pin48115

Awesome!
My son is a scout too as I had mentioned before. A little younger than your's, he is a BEAR.
He is so excited because our first meeting this year we did the Whittling Chip.
I am also on the District Committee and do Training, Chairman of the District PineWood Derby & Soap Box Derby
and the most fun of all, Day Camp Chairman.

We will have to talk scouts one day. I know you are very much into it. Great program.
Love his shirt. On a separate note, can you believe there is a belt loop and pin for VIDEO GAMES!
We always say there is recognition for just about everything but can you believe?

And is it not awesome the way the Mods here listen to your request and make them happen. I see the whole families wants, traders, etc.
These guys are AWESOME!

My daughter & I have this lanyard, too. It's awesome! Does he have the lanyard medal that goes with it? He really did a good job with his logo! Does he know you made him famous??? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back