• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My still growing Pin Board of my MOST favorite pins that I cannot let go of!! [=

Status
Not open for further replies.
My still growing Pin Board of my MOST favorite pins that I cannot let go of!! [=

DumboLover21

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.8%
160   2   1
WP_000087.jpg

Last edited:
I kept them after all, with family and friends and especially my husband's support, they demanded me not to give them up as I will DEF regret it and me and my husband are now ok with funding and I have just made some changes to pins such as not buying as many as I used to and just trade for pins more than buying. If I really LIKE a pin then I will buy them if I cant trade for them. Also my niece is involved in this with me so I might as well hold on to them for a bit longer...like I stated in my other post, "I got the pin trading bug again, I AM HOOKED" Its hard!!!

I kept them after all, with family and friends and especially my husband's support, they demanded me not to give them up as I will DEF regret it and me and my husband are now ok with funding and I have just made some changes to pins such as not buying as many as I used to and just trade for pins more than buying. If I really LIKE a pin then I will buy them if I cant trade for them. Also my niece is involved in this with me so I might as well hold on to them for a bit longer...like I stated in my other post, "I got the pin trading bug again, I AM HOOKED" Its hard!!!

LoL :) thats probably what I will be going through mentally at some point too!

So happy to hear you kept your favorites- you still have a lot of amazing pins! :) Happy collecting and all the best in enjoying filling up your board!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back