• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Super Girly, but Fantastic Tangled Board!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Super Girly, but Fantastic Tangled Board!

talesoftobv

Instigator of Mass Hysteria
Rating - 99.2%
246   2   1
LOL, Here is my girly-girl collection:

Tangled:

102_0052.jpg
Full view

102_0053.jpg

Close Up

I will post my princess board when i get back later today. :) And Hopefully I will be adding more Rapunzel pins soon!

OMG that's absolutely beautiful! I just saw Tangled today, and now I'm extremely jealous of all those people who chose to be Tangled collectors in advance.

OMG that's absolutely beautiful! I just saw Tangled today, and now I'm extremely jealous of all those people who chose to be Tangled collectors in advance.

Hahaha are you going to be a tangled collector??

the paris booster set and open edition pin will look very nice in the frame will keep you posted while Im away :)

Believe me, I'm VERY tempted. But no, I think I'll be content with the DLRP booster set and the Core pin....and a Mother Gothel pin, at some point. :lol:

Fantastic board. Think I need to be a bit more creative with mine. Lindsay is so going to be a Tangled collector. I'll persuade her! ;) I want more Tangled pins, but I've spent more than enough at the moment.

Glad you enjoyed the film Lindsay. Wish I could've gone with you guys. Oh well, i'll see it soon.

Collection looks great so far. I'm impressed with the board itself. What did you use?

I bought an 11x17 cork board, removed the ugly wood frame, bought a different 11x17 inch frame, but since the cork board didn't fill it up, I bought some fake flowers and used lots and lots and LOTS of hot glue to fill up the empty space. I then painted the hot glue a dark purple. I also hand cut and hand painted the purple mat. :)

Oh I also painted the cork board with gold metallic paint to make it prettier. :3 lol

Oh, and thank you guys! :) It was one of my first attempts at making a board pretty, instead of a frame. I really wanted the pins more accessible so I could wear them on a regular basis.

I bought an 11x17 cork board, removed the ugly wood frame, bought a different 11x17 inch frame, but since the cork board didn't fill it up, I bought some fake flowers and used lots and lots and LOTS of hot glue to fill up the empty space. I then painted the hot glue a dark purple. I also hand cut and hand painted the purple mat. :)

Oh I also painted the cork board with gold metallic paint to make it prettier. :3 lol

Sounds like a lot of work. And it definitely shows! :D

A very pretty board indeed! :bigthumb:

Your frame is beautiful, very nicely done
I also saw tangled a couple of weeks ago and boy do I wish I would have collected the tangled pins when they first started to come out, what a great movie.
I do have a couple of them, and will have to see if I can get a few more.

Fantastic board. Think I need to be a bit more creative with mine. Lindsay is so going to be a Tangled collector. I'll persuade her! ;) I want more Tangled pins, but I've spent more than enough at the moment.

Glad you enjoyed the film Lindsay. Wish I could've gone with you guys. Oh well, i'll see it soon.
LOL, no I'm not! :) It was a really fantastic film though. You're going to love your Tangled pins even more once you see the film.

Awesome. I can appreciate "girly."

Very jealous, but just have to keep reminding myself that there are going to be many years of awesome Tangled pins to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back