• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Tangled Collection (Merch, + Pins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Tangled Collection (Merch, + Pins)

BugCatcherJenna

It doesnt have to be a snowman
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
So, since I just recently moved I am still finding items in boxes... but here is some of my Tangled collection!
There is more stuff packed away... :(

Please excuse the guitar piks and tools.... someone snuck those on my shrine... >.>

9KiApnK.jpg

COLLECT ALL THE PASCALS!

563816_10200257931308977_1641218756_n.jpg

My pins!!!

Z6cgxhul.jpg

Disney on ice flag! yay!

Such a fab collection! Love your Pascal plushies! I so want one too but no luck to find one yet shipping is too expensive to get the little guy here :)
But I am in love with al your merch and pins:D

Nice TDS dress phonestrap, twin. :love: (Also is it me or is this emoji just really, really awesomely inappropriate and awkward? Like our friendship.)

So many Pascals 0.o wow.

and I sense the presence of an 11th Doctor fan, no? I'm a 9 fan myself ^^

So many Pascals 0.o wow.

and I sense the presence of an 11th Doctor fan, no? I'm a 9 fan myself ^^

Yes! I am a fan of Doctor Who. 9 was my first doctor. I would like his screwdriver... and 10's also... but I just haven't gotten around to buying them yet. :3

Yes! I am a fan of Doctor Who. 9 was my first doctor. I would like his screwdriver... and 10's also... but I just haven't gotten around to buying them yet. :3
I have the full sized and smaller sized ones of 9/10's. I'm on the fence about getting 11's since it costs more. That'll probably be on m Christmas list this year ^^

but it's fun to know there are other Doctor Who fans on here ^^ you should see the stained glass I'm working on right now. It's the DW logo in swirly blue and white glass ^^

I have the full sized and smaller sized ones of 9/10's. I'm on the fence about getting 11's since it costs more. That'll probably be on m Christmas list this year ^^

Haha! Nice! I hope you get it!! My boyfriend is always playing with it...
When I first got it he carried it around everywhere... It was kinda annoying (tbh) HAHA.

but it's fun to know there are other Doctor Who fans on here ^^ you should see the stained glass I'm working on right now. It's the DW logo in swirly blue and white glass ^^

How on earth did you find a 9/10 one that is cheaper than 11's? Lol! I had to dish out $30 for my 9/10 screwdriver! D: I only paid $22 for 11s I think! :) 11s is way cooler than the other one, trust me! You will enjoy it more, because of its cool retracting action!

Beautiful collection Jenna!! :D I love all the Pascals, I have never seen some of those before!

Last edited:
Very nice collection! I echo the comments about your Pascals, you sure have a lot of them. I also have the Mattel Sing & Glow Rapunzel Doll (my only Mattel Rapunzel doll). I like the way you braided her hair to match the Wedding Rapunzel's hairdo, and the way the Wedding Rapunzel is holding the wand that activates the Sing & Glow doll. The pliers at the feet of the Mattel Rapunzel doll is funny, maybe she could use it as a weapon.

How on earth did you find a 9/10 one that is cheaper than 11's? Lol! I had to dish out $30 for my 9/10 screwdriver! D: I only paid $22 for 11s I think! :) 11s is way cooler than the other one, trust me! You will enjoy it more, because of its cool retracting action!
sounds like you got your 11 one cheaper than i can find it. the only one i can find it almost $40, while the 9/10 one was only $30 (and worth every penny! )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back