• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Tornado Titan Collection - Every Official Disney Tornado Titan Item

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Tornado Titan Collection - Every Official Disney Tornado Titan Item

TornadoTitan

Nick Wilde's Biggest Fan
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
So while I am dealing with missing packages and horrible eBay pins I thought I would post something fun. As you might be able to tell from my username the Tornado Titan form Disney's Hercules was my favorite character as a kid. I ended up collecting every single official Disney mass produced merch of him, only 3 items.

They are a 1997 McDonalds toy where the Tornado Titan is basically just a plastic case to hold the main Hermes toy. A cardboard game piece from the Hercules Board Game. And a card from the Hercules Trading Card series. He has the fewest official items compared to the other Titans. The Rock and Ice Titan have awesome battling action figures that can move their limbs from Mattel which also produced two smaller plastic figures of the Rock and Lava Titans. The Rock Titan also has a mini Wonderball and Kinder Egg figure from Europe.

So basically I own a complete collection of every item produced for this specific Disney character. I guess Pinocchio or Maleficent competitionists can't say that :p

I guess the only thing left to collect are future merch (which I doubt they ever make), original concept art (which I have never seen come on the market), or an original drawing by the designer, cartoonist Gerald Scarfe.

tumblr_oejjodjems1rpsdt6o1_1280.png

What a wonderful and unique collection! The titans from Herculeus honestly need more love. Everyone from that film needs more merch really.

Oh my gosh, as soon as I saw the title the first thing I pictured were those McDonald's toys! I had a bunch of them, can't remember why I loved them so much except that they were a cool hiding spot for stuff I guess. Awesome collection!

Extreme niche collection award~!

Too bad this forum doesn't have little badges or medals I could earn that say that :p

What a wonderful and unique collection! The titans from Herculeus honestly need more love. Everyone from that film needs more merch really.

Yes, Hercules needs more love. I could imagine the Titan pins looking amazing if they did some pins in the style of the pottery at the beginning of the film.

Oh my gosh, as soon as I saw the title the first thing I pictured were those McDonald's toys! I had a bunch of them, can't remember why I loved them so much except that they were a cool hiding spot for stuff I guess. Awesome collection!

Yeah they are great. I keep buying the Tornado Titan ones everytime they pop up on eBay for cheap. I have used them to store everything from money, keys, to candy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back