• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Toy Story Midway Mania Pin Collection *Completed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Toy Story Midway Mania Pin Collection *Completed*
I'm lovin' your collection! It's amazing!

Thanks :drool:I've got all of the PinPics "Toy Story Midway Mania Group" pins http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/group.cgi?group=4531 except for Pin 63544: DLR - Mickey's Pin Odyssey 2008 - Mickey and Minnie Super Jumbo Pin (because I don't really consider it to be a true TSMM pin since its a multi park/attraction pin ... you be the judge).

pin63544

Pin 63544: DLR - Mickey's Pin Odyssey 2008 - Mickey and Minnie Super Jumbo Pin

Im also missing (on purpose) the following TSMM Virtual Prize pins because i've never scored that low :rofl: so i only have the pins of the virtual prizes i've "won" on the ride itself (finally got the bear last weekend)

TSMM Prizes/Scores
Bear - 300,000 and Higher
Deer - 220,000 - 299,900
Cat - 150,000 - 219,900
Beaver - 100,000 -149,900
Rabbit - 50,000 - 99,900
Bird * 35,000 - 49,900
Gopher *15,000 - 34,900?
Armadillo* up to 14,900
Turtle* 0-?
* = unconfirmed

pin62492
pin62270
pin62496
pin62494

I've also counted several pins as TSMM that aren't categoized as such on pinpics

pin80073

Pin 80073: WDW - Mystery Collection - Walt Disney World Attraction Ride Vehicles - Woody at Toy Story Midway Mania Only

pin80755
P
in 80755: WDW - Mystery Collection - Walt Disney World Attraction Vehicles - Woody at Toy Story Midway Mania Chaser Only

pin77142
Pin 77142: WDW - Mini-Pin Collection - Attraction Vehicle License Plate Frame (TOYMNA)

pin78398
Pin 78398: DLR - Mini-Pin Collection - Attraction Vehicle License Plate Frame (TOYMNA)

Last edited:
I like the collection, I hope someday monsters inc laugh floor gets as many pins as its the attraction I collect. Well that and turtle talk.

I've seen a few different midway mania pins at DLR. Let me know if you are interested and maybe I can pick some up for you etc?
Thank you for the offer ... much appreciated. :lgm: I usually go to DL every other weekend so I'm good .... but thats very kind of you to offer.I've pretty much got all of the TSMM pins that they've ever made .... and some extras for trading as well. (I've even got 8 of your wants)
Pin 61982:
WDW - Toy Story Mania WDW Passholder Opening Day 2008
pin61982

Pin 62501:
DLR Passholder Exclusive - Toy Story Midway Mania 2008 - Buzz Lightyear
pin62501

Pin 62502:
DLR - Toy Story Midway Mania! - Opening Day 2008
pin62502

Pin 62505:
DLR - Mickey's Pin Odyssey 2008 - Billboard - Toy Story Mania!
pin62505

Pin 67198:
WDW - Hidden Mickey Pin 2008 Series III - Fast Pass Series - Toy Story Midway Mania!
pin67198

Pin 70369:
WDW - E-Ticket Attractions - Toy Story Midway Mania
pin70369

Last edited:
I like the collection, I hope someday monsters inc laugh floor gets as many pins as its the attraction I collect. Well that and turtle talk.

Thanks .... I know what you mean about Monsters Inc. I can't wait for this one to come out on March 22

pin89141

Pin 89141: Piece of Disney Movies - Disney-Pixar Monsters, Inc.

Last edited:
Great, love how you've displayed them :D I decided not to collect toy story but this is making me think otherwise lol.....eeek!!! Well done on your collection. What others do you collect? :)

Great, love how you've displayed them :D I decided not to collect toy story but this is making me think otherwise lol.....eeek!!! Well done on your collection. What others do you collect? :)

Thanks
This shadow box is specifically pins from the attraction Toy Story Midway Mania .... I have a few select Toy Story pins but not too many .... its far to easy to let the collecting get out of hand.

My pin collection is mostly:
- Pins from the Resorts i've stayed at
- Pins from the Parks I've been to
- Pins I've purchased while at disney parks that were just "cool"
- Pins from favorite attractions (TSMM and a few Star Tours)
- Pins from holidays, events and openings
- Pins from tours I've taken
- Pins from CM Trading (ones that caught my eye .... not very many HM sets)

Last edited:
I am at DL every weekend pretty much too! I didn't know if you were across the country etc :) I am gunna check through your traders right now :)

Thank you for the offer ... much appreciated. :lgm: I usually go to DL every other weekend so I'm good .... but thats very kind of you to offer.
I've pretty much got all of the TSMM pins that they've ever made .... and some extras for trading as well. (I've even got 8 of your wants)

WOW what a collection! super jelous!(love that idea about only virtual prizes you've won and then you get the real prize later! so what is your favorite from your collection and what was the hardest one to aquire?:hsd:

WOW what a collection! super jelous!(love that idea about only virtual prizes you've won and then you get the real prize later! so what is your favorite from your collection and what was the hardest one to aquire?:hsd:
Thanks

My favorite pin is probably this one

pin62259

or this one

pin62127

pin62008

The hardest was probably this one (most elusive and expensive anyway)

pin68551

and this one

Last edited:
Awesome collection! I have been a HUGE Toy Story fan since the first movie, and just started pin collecting. I can't wait to aquire some cool pins like yours! I've only got a few so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back