• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Toy Story Midway Mania Pin Collection *Completed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I find your collection quite impressive, I'm more impressed that you and a partner were over 200,000 points on the Mania. I attempted to go for the big point items on my last adventure and failed miserably. I didn't even bother to remember whether or not I beat my husband--that's how bad we did.

Awesome collection! I am in the process of obtaining the banners....I have three doubles of three of the banners. I still need Hamm, Woody, Buzz, Jessie, and the green pie :)

IMAG1326.jpg

Awesome collection! I am in the process of obtaining the banners....I have three doubles of three of the banners. I still need Hamm, Woody, Buzz, Jessie, and the green pie :)

Thanks ... You have a very nice collection as well. It took me many months to get all the banners.

awesome collection. glad you have completed it.

Thanks ... me too ... it took about a year.

This is such a cool collection!

I love the LGM! :LGM:
Thanks ... Im a big fan of the LGM as well :)

Last edited:
While I find your collection quite impressive, I'm more impressed that you and a partner were over 200,000 points on the Mania. I attempted to go for the big point items on my last adventure and failed miserably. I didn't even bother to remember whether or not I beat my husband--that's how bad we did.

Thanks ... we've been at it almost 2 years now ... my avatar has my best score as well as our best combined score (614,000) .. I wish TSMM had a separate high score for multi riders ... because I suspect we'd be somewhere near the top. As it is now, single riders rule the highest score rankings.

Last edited:
I just wanted to say you have a fabulous collection. I rode Toy Story Mania for the first time in 2011 and it was worth the wait! I loved it. Thanks for sharing. :)

Congrat's on getting all the pins! them WDI pins are to die for..

OMG Congrats on such an awesome collection!!!

Man , I really missed out on that set, looks good though.

Lovely collection .

Thank you

I just wanted to say you have a fabulous collection. I rode Toy Story Mania for the first time in 2011 and it was worth the wait! I loved it. Thanks for sharing. :)
Tha nks ... It's my favorite ride so I decided to make the TSMM pins my main focus of my collection ... at least until until cars land was completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back