• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My TRON collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
My TRON collection

Hn3475

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to show my TRON collection, as I haven't really seen any on here yet.
24398ae7f46f10be0649b3d7576eb32d.jpg
44748972b5d4d568aa184b62882477e2.jpg

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

Here's my collection of TRON pins I started collecting about a year ago. If anyone has any they might be getting rid of, I'm always looking for more!
ce31dfd9a57e3f99e0c283afac190aac.jpg
5deadebfff6f35c6d22776b767a37c82.jpg

Hi everyone,
Here's my collection of TRON pins. I've been collecting these for about a year, and I'm always looking for new ones to add to my collection.

0QSc6wF.jpg

s5PPRmq.jpg

Hi everyone, here's my collection of TRON pins that I've been collecting for a year or so. I haven't seen many on here, but I'm always looking for more!

gyeUQm8.jpg
[/IMG]
9nHVnby.jpg
[/IMG]

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to display my collection of TRON pins. I'm always looking for more, so if anyone knows of someone getting rid of any TRON pins, I'd be happy to know.

Also, I was having some trouble getting the images up, which is why this was just a blank thread for awhile.
uy3Xj3c.jpg
TaFE8SI.jpg

That is an awesome collection! I've never seen Tron, but I plan on watching it at some point when I have time

This is quite incredible. Tron is one of my favorite movies, and I see many pins that I can only dream of owning (I have yet to obtain a Tron pin).

Keep up the good work!

That is an awesome collection! I've never seen Tron, but I plan on watching it at some point when I have time

Thanks! Ya, if you do watch it, make sure to watch the original first. I made the mistake of watching the newer one first, so I was a bit lost. Plus, the costumes in the first movie are....interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back