• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Wdw pin haul!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Wdw pin haul!

Damiens pins

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I've just came back from my Orlando holiday yesterday and I had a fantastic time I would highly recommend the keys to the kingdom tour it was so good I won't give any thing away I couldn't believe how big it is in the utilidoors! Tunnels we also did all the other none Disney parks and discover cove I was in Orlando for 3 weeks so it wasnt rushed and I also nearly treaded on a snake! At discovery cove but I suddenly saw it before I put my foot down thankgod I had seen it in time I went to the Epcot tables around 4 times and did a few good trades but this one person that was trying to tell me that the UK pins arent very tradable for his pins which was only open edition I new he was a shark so I didn't even bother trading with him! Other than that occasion everyone else was really nice and managed to do some really good trades and I even got Sargent Calhoun ptd for the hyenas villains sidekick pin and I also go these really nice vans trainers at the outlet store for $60 which I couldn't believe. Any way here's the pins I managed to get.

Heres the pins I got in trades at the Epcot tables

image1_zpsltbjt3bw.jpg

my best trade at the Epcot tables was this pin

image1_zpsh5eoqpxo.jpg

These are the pins that I brought at Wdw
image2_zpsrjhifrab.jpg
s
image3_zpsdo3vzrf3.jpg

These here are the lovely vans I brought I so love them can't wait for the other vans shoes that's coming out

image1_zpsxg1cwlks.jpg

Last edited:
Nice haul! I completely forgot you were down there while I was.
I actually bought the least amount of pins I think I ever have since I started collecting this trip. Not much stood out to me :/

3 weeks!!!! Wow, extremely jealous. That tour sounds fun - except for the snake - not a fan of snakes. Lovely pin haul and great shoes!

Great haul Damien! :D Sounds like you had an awesome time!

I'm thinking of taking the Undiscovered Future World tour when I'm down there in January. Has anyone been on it before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back