• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Nautical Series Ariel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nautical Series Ariel?

trjessie579

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I just received this pin but I don't know much about it (don't know much about pins in general yet, lol...). Pinpics ID is 77215. According to them some were available in the secondary market before the actual release, but I'm not sure exactly what that means. And the site doesn't mention a serial number. Anyone have this pin or familiar with it to let me know if it looks genuine?

t4vhjd.jpg

1zgvxuh.jpg

2vkz2n7.jpg

Thanks in advance! :)

I wish I could help you out, but i don't know anything about it. Congrats on your find though! :3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I wish I could help you out, but i don't know anything about it. Congrats on your find though! :3

Thanks so much! I'm hoping to trade it which is why I want to make sure it's real first. ;_;

And I just realized I don't think I ever responded to you in the other thread, though I meant to--I'd love to trade with you sometime, once I have all of my traders in-hand! :D

Thanks so much! I'm hoping to trade it which is why I want to make sure it's real first. ;_;

And I just realized I don't think I ever responded to you in the other thread, though I meant to--I'd love to trade with you sometime, once I have all of my traders in-hand! :D
It looks real to me... (though I'm no expert lol)

Just shoot me a PM pm when you get your traders. ;3

Available before release means it was faked before Disney sold it, so unless you got it directly from Disney there is no guarantee it is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back