• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Need a little help finding a Mickey Mouse Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a little help finding a Mickey Mouse Pin

speedwaystar1

UK Disney Fan
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Hey All
I picked up this pin from a CM on my last visit to DLP , the back has the year 2007 . I can find similar but not the same pin . Any help would be appreciated .

Guessing it's a scrapper, but it's this one:

pin57813
Pin 57813: Flexible Characters Series - Mickey Mouse

Sometimes you just need to be an oldtimer to know what the pins were. ;)

Thanks Jabberwocky
I tried all the variations I could think of :)
It could be a scrapper , if it is its a pretty good version with no dips or scratches , but he's staying with me anyway .
Thanks all

Yeah, the coloring looks like the scrapper warning description, sorry!

But there have been some of these weird series over the years: bendy, flexible, cutie, etc. that if you didn't live through it to know what term to search, you'd never find it. That's why it's a shame there are so few people left who remember even these "middle ages" pins. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back