• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Need Disney Fraud Email Address

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need Disney Fraud Email Address

LuvSimba

Just can't wait to be king....
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Would someone please provide me with Disney's report product fraud email address? I received a solicitation email to sell me scrappers & I would like to report these people. I am sick of this stuff.

Thank you in advance!

Hi Kim
You mean this?

Thank you for your correspondence. We want you to know that we appreciate the time you took to bring this matter to our attention. We protect our intellectual property rights vigorously and we take reports of suspected infringement seriously. However, as you can appreciate, investigations are confidential.We neither reveal our sources nor generally correspond further with them about any investigations.

Please feel free to use our email address tips@disneyantipiracy.com or our Antipiracy voice mail hotline, 818-560-3300, if you want to provide more information about the suspected infringement or to report a suspected infringement in the future.

Very truly yours,

Antipiracy Group, Corporate Legal

The Walt Disney Company
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-0527

Hi I want to report a fraud with used tickets in Kissimmee Florida, A guy name Daniel Guerrero in Royal Celebration Inn located in 4944 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy Kissimmee Fl 34746 where I was hoosted some weeks ago, he sold me used Disney tickets, and he never told me that, I had problems at the entrance, and he never give me back my money, so please try to stop him, Im offshore right now, but I wish I have an answer from you that he pays for his frauds, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back