• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Need help pricing pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need help pricing pins

Cjvandever

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Hello, again.

It's been awhile since I've been on the forum and it's so nice to see some many familiar traders! I posted a while ago about selling my pins because i wasn't trading or buying very much and I wanted to just clear some space. Well, before I could sell many pins, my life kinda exploded and I have been trying to deal with the aftermath instead. Anyway, someone contacted me from a FB group I joined forever ago about buying a few pins. Having been out of trading for awhile, I have no idea of a fair price. He is interested in my WDI Alice in Wonderland Sorcerer hat pins. I can find current sale prices on eBay for all of them but Alice herself. Anybody got an idea what I should ask for this one? It's PIN #95587 on Pinpics. Also, I'm willing to entertain offers on the whole lot of pins or just one. Just let me know. ;) My Pinpics name is cjvandever. Thanks for any help. This forum was always so awesome to be a part of.

Last edited:
What is your pin pics name. I collect Alice pins, and I am looking for a sorcerers hat! LOL I would make an offer on the lot!

Hope things are better now for you :hug: I sadly can't help with pricing for the Alice characters, hope someone else can.
Good luck with your sales! :hug:

Thanks! Yes, I'm adjusting. My life won't be the same, but hopefully wherever I land, I can start something better. I'm so glad you are doing well, after all your health issues!

I'm not able to offer any help but wanted to say hi! :wavey: It's nice to see you on the forum again. I hope great things come your way and good luck with it all! :)

I'm not able to offer any help but wanted to say hi! :wavey: It's nice to see you on the forum again. I hope great things come your way and good luck with it all! :)

Thank you! I do miss everyone here. Things are looking up and I am getting back to myself a bit, so I am hopeful.

I'm afraid I'm no help either, but it's nice to see you! :) We're all wishing you well!

Thanks, Kim. It's nice to chat with some old friends. I see that you still have that Mulan BT on your signature. I would have thought Docfish would have taken care of that by now. ;)

Hello,! Was it just Alice you needed? Last sold from what I remember was $75. People still trade her at the parks between $80-$100. I have a complete set of the AIW sorcerer hats, as well as many AIW LE 100's so feel free to contact me. She's my main collection. It's sad to see prices dropping

Thanks, Kim. It's nice to chat with some old friends. I see that you still have that Mulan BT on your signature. I would have thought Docfish would have taken care of that by now. ;)

Hah! I think that's one of those holy grails that would require actual divine intervention. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back