• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Need Info On This WDI Haunted Mansion Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need Info On This WDI Haunted Mansion Pin

Ninpin

Mothmouse
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/group.cgi?group=989&pin=66543

Can someone who has this pin tell me if it is supposed to feel different than normal metal? I recently bought a bunch of different pins from a seller who was clearing out their collection, and they all seem really good - except this one! It concerns me as it feels more like plastic? Seems odd. Just don't want to give it to someone if it's fake.

I know some pins can be really unusual though, so I don't want to open a dispute or anything unless I'm sure. It's got a screwed in back and seems like a picture frame, but the silver frame feels like plastic to me.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back