• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Need some help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need some help please!

Krys10Webb

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone tell me if the darker/non waffle print back Sally is real? I know the waffle print and brighter one is authentic. The paint color of the dark one is the only thing that makes me question it. (the darker Sally in the first picture is the first back in the second image)

photo2_zps336bb39e.jpg

photo1_zps0e83261d.jpg

Also does anyone have the first release of the Minnie as Sally or Pluto as Zero pins? If you have them could you please post pictures here? I just purchased them from someone and they have the non waffle print backs. Really hoping they are authentic. I'd be super grateful!

I have a first release Sally I bought so know it's 100% good-

dont have time to take/ post pics but can later if you PM me..

But it looks the same as the first picture (non waffle) with appears to be identical placement of the words/bumps etc. The words first release go diagonally from C in China down to the foot

-em

Though they both look pretty good, the one on the top right looks off to me. But then again, even legit pins sometimes have quality issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back