• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need some help

swim2sea

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Does anyone have an email for stitch2x2? I need to get in touch with him and I don't have anything but his Dizpins posts. Thanks for the help.

Margaret

I don't have an email for him, but have you tried sending him a private message on Dizpins? Even though you may not be able to post on Dizpins, you still should be able to log in and access your private messages as the Yuku network is intact ... especially if he has a global Yuku account. Furthermore, once the Dizpins site really closes and disappears, you *should* still be able to access your account and messages by signing into any forum that is on Yuku.

I've send him 4 PM's from the Dizpins site but nothing. Truth is I paid him for a set of Jessica pins and don't have the money or the pins. I'm not sure what to do since this has never happen to me before. I'm a very trusting person and try hard to get along with everyone. Does anyone know what to do in this situation? I'm baffled. His real name is Andrew Zumwalt but I have no idea where he lives or anything. Any help from my fellow friends is appreciated.

Last edited:
Hi Margaret
I do not know if this would help ya,but hes on Pinpics under the stitchx2x
You could email pinpics and see if has a email..you have to when you register
Thats the only thing I can actually think of.Plmk us know how it goes

Judy

Thank you so much for the help. I used the Dizpins Sale Board to make the purchase and Joette is also helping me out. I feel bad that I was so stupid to buy from someone I didn't know. I guess I'm getting what I deserve for being so trusting. I've tried every way I can think of to get in touch and I really appreciate your help.

Aloha Margaret!

I don't have his email, but I'm almost positive that Joette will (or should be able to get it). If for some reason she is unable to resolve the situation, I suspect that your best course of action, as Judy has suggested, is to file a claim for fraud ... which it sounds like it is (or will be if you end up not getting the pins).

And you are *not* getting what you deserve for being so trusting. I believe that you view the world as you view yourself ... and because you are an honest and trustworthy person, you tend to believe that everyone is exactly the same. Nobody deserves to have to go through this to get the pins that she rightfully purchased.

PLMK how things go ... I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Well, I actually got a message from him. He promised to ship the pins to me today by Priority Mail. So we will see if I actually get them. Thanks so much for all your help and suggestions. I wonder if he was lurking around the board and saw them. We shall see.

Aloha Margaret!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that everything goes well, but if I may offer another suggestion? Until you physically have the promised pins in your possession, keep copies of all correspondance that you've sent him and he has sent you and the dates that you have sent and received it just in case you have to file a fraud complaint. I don't know if it will be needed, but it only can help your case if you have a timeline of when and how this deal went south (and proof of how you tried to save it through communication before filing a complaint).

Again, good luck and keep us posted, please.

Also looking for Stitchx2x

I have only just seen this thread but i have 2 emails for stitchx2x and am also trying to contact him. I sent an email and a message on yuku over the last 2 days but have had no reply. It is really strange because i bought from him in July and had no problems at all which is why i thought it would be ok. Please let me know if you hear any more, how do i contact joelette on Dizpins to look into it?

Ro

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally heard from him and received a refund today. I didn't ask for one i asked for the pins but heh i didn't think i would get anything. Hope you received your pins or a refund too.

I wanted to post and let everyone know that the pins actually arrived TODAY. I was stunned to actually get them. Thanks so everyone for all the help and suggestions. I credit getting them with all the help I got. Thank you all so very, very much.

Wow I'm glad you got them! :) That's nice to know.
As for getting what you deserve for buying from someone you don't know, I disagree. Even tho you don't know someone you should take the chance. I did with Chris (earthbound) and I got some really great stuff from him. Stuff my kids will be thrilled to get on Christmas!! I only knew him briefly but I'm glad I took the chance. :) I'll definitely be open for more deals from this board simply because of my transaction with Chris. :) Stay open but stay alert, you'll know if something isn't right. :)

Margaret,

I second what Judy said ... I am so happy for you that you finally received your pins. Thank you for letting us know about this fantastic outcome. :)

Glad you got your pins. Never really got an explanation as to why it all happened but i'm glad we both got a solution.
Ro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back