• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Nettiejeanne is in the House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nettiejeanne is in the House!

Nettiejeanne

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Whew! I made it! I managed to get registered, but cannot figure out how to get my most wanted pics in my signature. *sigh* New learning curve, I guess. I'm always up to trade, so check out my wants and traders on pinpics. My pinpics name is nettiejeanne.

Thanks, all.... and I'm happy to be here!

Annette :wavey::wavey::wavey:

Hey Annette,
Nice to see you here. This is the place to be for sure. Its an awesome site andthe mods are way cool.
I had all kinds of problems (all my own) and the mods helped me through them and now I am kinda an expert and would gladly help you with your sig.

On this site, its WAY easier to make a signature. I am on a lot so maybe next tme you are on, we can go to chat and I can help you through it.

Let me know. Actually, here is a link to a you tube tutorial about how to do it. If it helps great, if not let me know and again, I would be happy to help. I think you can also copy and past from Dizpins and it just may need to be resized.

Check it out.

Best Regards,
Dan
The Bald Guy In The Back

Dan, I'll be sure to check out the youtube link you provided... thanks! I managed to get a pic in my sig, but can only get one. Hmmmmm. I am definitely technilogically impaired! :) Hate the learning curve.

Hi Annette!!! hope all is well!!! I too wanted to add more then my one logo but still havent figured out how so I put one in my avatar and the other in my signature! I just received an updated version of an old logo that I will be using in Dec for about 10 days!!

While i thinking of it the Sox have a new tshirt with Mickey donald and Goofy on it its similar to the all star game one that is on Ds.com or at least was at one time and they are wearing the Red sox uniforms.
I bought that one for my mom for xmas since Goofy was on it!

Welcome Annette, I love the Billings area, played hockey there several times.

I have been here for awhile now, but people keep commenting, it get bumped to the top, then more people think I'm new. Too funny. But that's ok... it makes me feel special. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back