• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New...but not new

Status
Not open for further replies.
New...but not new

TonkaToy

Scrapper Spotter!
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Hi everyone!
I have been pin trading for about 12 years, mostly on PinPics and at the parks.
I have not used this forum very much, but now I see that there is a reference center here and that is great.
I am in Ohio and I am usually collecting Si & Am, princesses, Tinker Bell and Pluto.

I had two of my trades 'disappear' out of my mailbox last week and am so sad about it.
We have had theft at our community mail boxes on and off - guess I just got burned.

Anyway, one of the pins that I was supposed to receive was the B.O.L.O. Si & Am pin (pictured below) - I traded an L.E. pin for it as it is very hard to come by.
If anyone has one for sale or to trade please let me know.

Looking forward to some Pin talk with all of you.

Nina

Hi everyone. Thanks for the nice welcome!
Glad to see that there is a lot of activity here.
Nice to see people I've traded with before too!

My next door neighbor is from Ohio. Every time we have a cookout he does the cheer and I get to be the last "O". Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back