• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New collector - first pin board

Status
Not open for further replies.
New collector - first pin board

rottie155

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all!

I am a relatively new pin collector (albeit I seem to have somehow managed to accumulate between 600-700 pins already )

I’ve finally got around to buying a pin board to display just a few of my favourites. I will be getting another board soon so that I can properly “sort” these into categories I’m more happy with, but for now I would love to share my first ever little board with fellow collectors like yourselves!

Please don’t judge me for mixing up all these pins and the many failed-to-finish sets lol

ad50ca0607c300fb042ebb6e5eee5b56.jpg

22aa585f1db854576e373f32c721f359.jpg

5b64e35288160392445c540358617be3.jpg

2c65a8bbf9c03d24bf6815dfb8fe5e3c.jpg

084fd23f2959f50305c2419c003e805e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks all! I really appreciate the positive comments! Slowly building my way - although as I said I already have over 600 so may need to slow down! Haha!!

Only collection I’ve managed to complete so far are my Disneyland Paris limited edition framed villains set - but don’t have the heart to take them out of my binder just yet!

8818fcbd5ec96c7527ef8f1f770ecb06.jpg

c01a5db66d8f329212ae4d73ba4e6b66.jpg

Wow, that's one amazing collection! And I think you divided them thematically really well, so no worries. I especially love the Mickey & Minnie pins, the Cinderella pin series in frames and that one pin with king Stefan & queen Leah, it's just gorgeous. Thanks for posting the Paris villain set too, I always loved it and the pins look great together!

Thanks all! I really appreciate the positive comments! Slowly building my way - although as I said I already have over 600 so may need to slow down! Haha!!

Only collection I’ve managed to complete so far are my Disneyland Paris limited edition framed villains set - but don’t have the heart to take them out of my binder just yet!

8818fcbd5ec96c7527ef8f1f770ecb06.jpg

c01a5db66d8f329212ae4d73ba4e6b66.jpg

All your pins are great, but I especially like these. Nice collection!

Last edited:
Wow, that's one amazing collection! And I think you divided them thematically really well, so no worries. I especially love the Mickey & Minnie pins, the Cinderella pin series in frames and that one pin with king Stefan & queen Leah, it's just gorgeous. Thanks for posting the Paris villain set too, I always loved it and the pins look great together!

Thank you! Those are mainly my Disneyland Paris and UK Disney Store Pins. Stefan and Queen Leah is actually one of my favourite pins in my collection so I’m glad you liked it too!

All your pins are great, but I especially like these. Ice collection!

Thank you!! Glad you liked the villain series - it’s the first pin set I invested time to collect. Many trips to Disneyland Paris to get these completed (not that I minded lol)

That's a great collection, I love the variety and different sets! That villains set is really nice! Congrats on completing the set, that couldn't have been easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back