• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Disney Store doll images found

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, company decided to release the Ever After merchandise in late February. Although, most stores already have the Ever After merchandise in their backrooms, we were told we cannot put them out until next month.

The Wedding Mini Doll Set for Tangled and Wedding Rapunzel 12" doll will not be released in stores until February 20th.

I saw that sneak peak as well. I am so excited. That means stores should be getting our sample dolls soon :hsd:
As happened before, some stores are jumping the gun on the official release of Disney Store merchandise. Here's a link to a photo of the Tangled Ever After mini doll set someone bought on Thursday Feb 2: weeTangled ever after set. I'm going to call around tomorrow and see if any of my local stores have them for sale yet.

As happened before, some stores are jumping the gun on the official release of Disney Store merchandise. Here's a link to a photo of the Tangled Ever After mini doll set someone bought on Thursday Feb 2: weeTangled ever after set. I'm going to call around tomorrow and see if any of my local stores have them for sale yet.

Although I guess it's a good thing that some people are able to get the new items early in the grand scheme of things, it's still so weird that some stores are just not following the company's release schedule. It makes the company seem a bit sloppy and unable to control their own directives when all stores are not following the same procedures. :( That said, I'm sure most stores are doing their best to follow instructions, but then those rebellious few step in and change things up...

Hey, just went the other day to the Disney Store, and I bought a Lion King mugg for $3, and I received a Coupon for 25% off on the entire purchase, but it's only valid from the 17 to the 20 of Feb. I would love to use it to get all the new goodies from Tangled Ever After, both Wedding Rapunzel & Flynn, and the 4 mini-doll set. My question is, do you think the merchandise will be available by then? Because I kinda fear my Local Store doesn't release it on time and I lose my chance to get all the merchandise cheaper :S

The new Tangled Ever After merchandise will not release until February 20th. So most likely you will not be able to use that coupon for that merchandise unless your local Disney Store puts the merchandise out earlier than the release date. However, there will be NEW plush in store next week! The new plush are bigger and my store manager told me the plush are increasing to 2 for 30 now! :eek2:

Normally, the plush are on promotion 2 for 20 (which is the small plush that are 12.50 each) and 2 for 28 (the plush that are 16.50 each). Disney re-vamped the plush and they are quite bigger than the regular plush you see in stores now. They are priced 19.50 and will be on a new promo for 2 for 30 soon.

So far, there have been no new Pascal merchandise but the mini bean bag plush (which are 8.50 or 2 for 15). We should be receiving new merchandise this Friday and all of next week. This should give me an idea of what merchandise to expect on the release of Feb 20th. So far the only new Tangled merchandise that have come in besides the dolls, the soft doll,and the Rapunzel music box is the new Ever After Wedding Dress Role Play costume for girls. If there are any Pascal merchandise I will let you know.

Last edited:
Didn't they just come out with quite a bit of new plush?? Maybe this is why they're having the buy one get one plush promotion online..(On a random note, is that in stores also or only online?)

And-- Rapunzel music box?? I don't believe I'd seen that yet- it sounds adorable :)

They did, but they always re-vamp them every year. The new plush that are releasing after the BOGO is over will be some new plush from Finding Nemo, Jake & The Neverland Pirates, Peter Pan, and some larger size versions of the current plush that we have. I also saw that there was a Beast plush (34.50) in the back as well.

The Rapunzel music box plays "I see the light"

http://www.disneystore.com/jewelry-...cess-rapunzel-jewelry-box/mp/1299726/1000295/

The music box also has two other styles: Ariel and Cinderella

I found this picture on tumblr of Mattel's Merida doll and I think she looks cute. Mattel's Disney doll faces are usually a little off to me, but I think they got the face shape right. Also, the shade of her red hair is a little off to me too... I can't wait to see Disney Store's Merida doll :angel: (if they do make her)

tumblr_lz884tLtVC1qf9d9no1_500.png

hum, she is indeed very cute, like a medieval wonder woman . The hair cut and all makes me think about wonder woman more than merida.

She doesn't look typically Disney, but I am interested to see how she is worked in with the rest of the princesses stylistically.

hum, she is indeed very cute, like a medieval wonder woman . The hair cut and all makes me think about wonder woman more than merida.
I was just thinking the same thing!!!!!!

I don't recall Ariel looking like a red headed Wonder Woman, but this doll, she does. Lol

Vicki

I found this picture on tumblr of Mattel's Merida doll and I think she looks cute. Mattel's Disney doll faces are usually a little off to me, but I think they got the face shape right. Also, the shade of her red hair is a little off to me too... I can't wait to see Disney Store's Merida doll :angel: (if they do make her)

Doesn't matter what princess Mattel makes - all of them have Barbie look ;)
tumblr_lzb1trgGZq1r1wmszo1_500.jpg

Brave-new-picture-disney-princess-26853474-510-335.jpg

wanted to post a rally cute rapunzel figurine sold at dlrp but don't know how

Last edited:
The Rapunzel Wedding Plush has appeared on the UK Disney Store Website ;) ...

http://www.disneystore.co.uk/disney...&Dr=pPublished:1&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Dx=

Looks like the Flynn one has made it across the pond too :) ...

http://www.disneystore.co.uk/disney...&Dr=pPublished:1&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Dx=

Looking around the UK Disney Store website, I notice that most of the images are dark (natural light? instead of studio lights) and look a lot more natural compared to the US Disney Store images... I'm just curious, but is there a reason why?

And yeahh... I think Flynn looks a little creepy :lol: I want to see Wedding Flynn doll :anxious:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back