• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Disney Store doll images found

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Disney Store doll images found
Is it me or does anyone else find flynn plush scary?

I don't find his face scary or creepy, as he kind of looks like some of the "friends of Flynn" found in the Disney parks, but his body proportions are a bit... disproportionalte. Because he is a plush doll, he ended up very elongated and lankey, and the wrinkling at the legs doesn't help. :(

I want to see Wedding Flynn doll :anxious:

Wedding Flynn!

weddingflynn.jpg

Just looks like a cheap smaller doll though. I want a fancy 19" :(

What are the 'friends of Flynn'?

I like him, ordered both immediately and they are on the way! Amazed Rapunzel has so many different plushes already.

What are the 'friends of Flynn'?

I like him, ordered both immediately and they are on the way! Amazed Rapunzel has so many different plushes already.

Oh, "Friends of (fill-in-with-any-Disney-character)" is a phrase used to describe character performers who portray our favorite Disney characters, particularly at the Disney parks. I am not completely sure about the origins of term, but I think it started as an internal descriptive for character performers. In the words of Disney historian Jim Korkis (who also was a "friend of Merlin") in an article by mouseplanet.com: “Just remember that Merlin is a living, breathing character, so, officially, we weren’t Merlin, we ‘assisted in the portrayal of Merlin’ or were a ‘friend’ of Merlin. Merlin is Merlin and he remains the same no matter how many ‘friends’ help portray him over the years." (http://www.mouseplanet.com/9301/Confessions_of_a_Walt_Disney_World_Merlin)

The term has since carried over into various online forums and blogs in the character hunter circles as well as with people wanting to become character performers.

This plush wedding Rapunzel is already SOLD OUT in the UK Disney Store site. Thankfully, she is still available in the US site. So you can use the 25% off special online to get her, or you can try to get her in stores by Monday February 20th to use the instore 25% off coupon.

I am glad I got my plush Wedding Rapunzel when I did ;) .... although they may get restocked later as I have asked and the UK stores are supposed to be getting some Ever After merchandise in at some point, they just haven't confirmed yet what or when.

This plush wedding Rapunzel is already SOLD OUT in the UK Disney Store site. Thankfully, she is still available in the US site. So you can use the 25% off special online to get her, or you can try to get her in stores by Monday February 20th to use the instore 25% off coupon.
None of the stores close to me have the plush doll yet, they will have them out on Tuesday February 21, of course after the coupon expires. So I went and ordered her online (along with some other items) to take advantage of the 25% off. So it looks like Tuesday will be Plush and LE Wedding Rapunzel day. Hopefully they will also have the plush wedding Flynn doll.

Just to be sure, is the LE rapunzel doll being released for preorder online Tuesday, as well as in stores? Also if so, will it be at midnight? Thanks :)

I'm curious, Is the Tangled Ever After merchandise that's being released on the 20th only in-store as far as we know?

None of the stores close to me have the plush doll yet, they will have them out on Tuesday February 21, of course after the coupon expires. So I went and ordered her online (along with some other items) to take advantage of the 25% off. So it looks like Tuesday will be Plush and LE Wedding Rapunzel day. Hopefully they will also have the plush wedding Flynn doll.

Wait... There's a PLUSH wedding Flynn doll???? :eek2:

I found a picture of the non-plush wedding Flynn doll on tumblr :)

And yeah.. I went to two different DS in my area (looking for the wedding Rapunzel plush) and a CM from the first store told me that the plush doesn't exist and gave me this look :crazy: but they did have the mini Tangled Ever After set :p and the other DS told me that all the Tangled Ever After stuff won't be released until Tuesday. :(

Just wondering, but has anyone ordered something online from inside the Disney Store at the cash register? Both of the CMs told me I could go to the register and have them order the plush online and delivered to my house for free shipping, but I ended up not doing that because it was really crowded and I didn't want to hold up the line... especially since I wanted to combine it with the 2 for $30 plushes and my 25% Off coupon... :lol:

tumblr_lzgrrntP8R1qavueoo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
And yeah.. I went to two different DS in my area (looking for the wedding Rapunzel plush) and a CM from the first store told me that the plush doesn't exist and gave me this look :crazy: but they did have the mini Tangled Ever After set :p and the other DS told me that all the Tangled Ever After stuff won't be released until Tuesday. :(

Flynn's looking very good in his wedding clothes! A definite must-have! Thanks for finding and posting this!

Wait... There's a PLUSH wedding Flynn doll???? :eek2:

I found a picture of the non-plush wedding Flynn doll on tumblr :)

Just wondering, but has anyone ordered something online from inside the Disney Store at the cash register? Both of the CMs told me I could go to the register and have them order the plush online and delivered to my house for free shipping, but I ended up not doing that because it was really crowded and I didn't want to hold up the line... especially since I wanted to combine it with the 2 for $30 plushes and my 25% Off coupon... :lol:

Sorry for the confusion about the Wedding Flynn Rider doll, I got my facts wrong. No plush Flynn Rider, just a 12'' doll, of which you found a photo. Hopefully he will be available along with the plush Wedding Rapunzel on Feb 21st, when I go to my local store for the pre-order of the LE Wedding Rapunzel doll. They ran out of Tangle Ever After mini doll sets, and a CM there offered to order it online for me and have it shipped, just as your CM did for the plush, but I declined. I would rather pick it out in the store when they restock.

Love the wedding Flynn, definitely need that to go with my Rapunzel :) Is that doll coming out tomorrow?

The "SHIP TO HOME" Process is new to stores. Basically we're just ordering from the website and sending it to your home for free. The only problem is that you have to wait 7 to 10 business days for your order. This is something that just started this month. And just like the website, there are many glitches. So far, there have been no problems reported yet...but I honestly would rather go to a store who would have it in-stock.

TBH, I don't even know when the presale of the Wedding Rapunzel will go live. BUT they are limiting ONE per household. I just saw that on the facebook page. Someone had just asked a question about making 2 orders.

Sorry for the confusion about the Wedding Flynn Rider doll, I got my facts wrong. No plush Flynn Rider, just a 12'' doll, of which you found a photo. Hopefully he will be available along with the plush Wedding Rapunzel on Feb 21st, when I go to my local store for the pre-order of the LE Wedding Rapunzel doll. They ran out of Tangle Ever After mini doll sets, and a CM there offered to order it online for me and have it shipped, just as your CM did for the plush, but I declined. I would rather pick it out in the store when they restock.

The "SHIP TO HOME" Process is new to stores. Basically we're just ordering from the website and sending it to your home for free. The only problem is that you have to wait 7 to 10 business days for your order. This is something that just started this month. And just like the website, there are many glitches. So far, there have been no problems reported yet...but I honestly would rather go to a store who would have it in-stock.

TBH, I don't even know when the presale of the Wedding Rapunzel will go live. BUT they are limiting ONE per household. I just saw that on the facebook page. Someone had just asked a question about making 2 orders.

Thank you soo much ElleB for all the info :D

Flynn's looking very good in his wedding clothes! A definite must-have! Thanks for finding and posting this!

omg... I can't believe I didn't realize this earlier, but after seeing this pic of the wedding Flynn Rider next to your avatar, I finally realized that your avatar is Flynn! :lol: I know... :doh: :lol:

The "SHIP TO HOME" Process is new to stores. Basically we're just ordering from the website and sending it to your home for free. The only problem is that you have to wait 7 to 10 business days for your order. This is something that just started this month. And just like the website, there are many glitches. So far, there have been no problems reported yet...but I honestly would rather go to a store who would have it in-stock. TBH, I don't even know when the presale of the Wedding Rapunzel will go live. BUT they are limiting ONE per household. I just saw that on the facebook page. Someone had just asked a question about making 2 orders.

Thanks for the info, Elle. I found this on Facebook:
Disney Store We welcome you to join us sometime after 12AM PST February 21st to pre-order the LE Rapunzel Wedding Doll on our website Jennifer! You may also visit your local Disney Store as they open to pre-order one of these gorgeous dolls! Have a Magical Day! 3 hours ago

Disney Store Yes Matthew, these are limited to 8,000 and limited to 1 per household. We're very excited about this doll and hope this has answered your questions! Have a Magical Day! about an hour ago

Last edited:
Thanks for all the updated info DRJ1828. I always check this forum and the official facebook so I can know what is going on cus sometimes the guests seem to know more about what is going on in store before the company actually releases anything to us in the stores. I am so glad it is one per household and I hope that no stores will deviate from this rule.

Also that Bruce plush is adorable! I sold one at work and he is just perfect! I wish the BOGO was still going on. I want to buy all the new Nemo plush!

ALSO, I do not trust that "Ship to home" in stores lol. I know I should be talking it up and telling everyone how convenient it is and how great it is. Truthfully, I'm really not sold on that idea. It's frustrating as it is to add something that says its available online on the disney website, and then receive that error message that you can't add it. It's the same problem with some items that I see when we use the ship-to-home thing too!

Last edited:
I can understand the Wedding Rapunzel doll is $22, because of the gown, veil, and flower clips. But why is Wedding Flynn $20, he's like the previous one, just new clothes. I'll wait for a promotion or something because after the $120 from the LE Wedding Rapunzel, I'm not planning on spending more money on Disney for some weeks.

I can understand the Wedding Rapunzel doll is $22, because of the gown, veil, and flower clips. But why is Wedding Flynn $20, he's like the previous one, just new clothes. I'll wait for a promotion or something because after the $120 from the LE Wedding Rapunzel, I'm not planning on spending more money on Disney for some weeks.

I was thinking the same thing! :) I think he's the same doll as the normal one, just different clothes.... I guess he's $20 for the fancy box? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back