• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Disney Store doll images found

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome dolls, there all so great! Rapunzel is beautiful but I agree shouldn't she have her short hair? but I also like that braid :)

I love love the new Charlotte so i got her when I saw her goes great with Tiana doll

I too would have wanted the new Rapunzel doll with her short brown hair I might pass on her,

I'm checking my local DS after work, but I'm buying her in Disneyland, since I can use my Annual Pass to get a discount there. Disney sure is bringing out a lot of new dolls right after Christmas!
I didn't go to the Disney Store, but instead went to Disneyland. There was no sign of the new Wedding Rapunzel doll anywhere. When I asked a nice CM at the World of Disney store if they had any Wedding Rapunzels, she said that they were sold out. RATS! They were also sold out of regular Disney Parks 12'' Rapunzels. I will try my luck tomorrow at my local Disney Store. I'm on a quest! LOL.

New Dolls on Sale Online at the US Site - DisneyStore.com !!

All four of the new dolls that have been spotted for sale in the US Disney Stores last week are now available for sale online in the US Disney Store site! Here are the links:

Princess and the Frog Charlotte Doll -- 12''

The Little Mermaid King Triton Doll -- 12'' H

Cinderella Fairy Godmother Doll -- 11'' H

Aladdin Genie Doll -- 12'' H

Now everyone that wants one can order them online!They are each $12.50.

Last edited:
New Princess Sidekicks Plush Dolls

There are also a bunch of the sidekicks of the Disney Princesses now out as new plush dolls, that are from 7 to 14 inches tall or long. Their price is from $8.50 to $12.50. Since their images have not been posted here yet, I will also post small images of these dolls, along with their links.

Cinderella: Gus Mini Plush -- 9'' H

Cinderella: Jaq Mini Plush -- 9'' H

Mulan Mushu Plush -- 14'' H

Sleeping Beauty: Fauna Mini Bean Bag Plush -- 11'' H

Sleeping Beauty: Flora Mini Bean Bag Plush -- 11'' H

Sleeping Beauty: Merryweather Mini Bean Bag Plush -- 10''

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: Dopey Plush -- 11'' H

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: Grumpy Plush -- 11'' H

The Little Mermaid: Flounder Plush -- 10'' L

The Little Mermaid: Sebastian Mini Bean Bag Plush -- 7'' H

All four of the new dolls that have been spotted for sale in the US Disney Stores last week are now available for sale online in the US Disney Store site! Here are the links:

Oh dear... Fairy Godmother looks fine from the waist up, but otherwise, she looks very strange... The plush construction from the waist down makes her look like a bowling pin. :( I am afraid that of these 4, Charlotte is the only one I will get.

Oh dear... Fairy Godmother looks fine from the waist up, but otherwise, she looks very strange... The plush construction from the waist down makes her look like a bowling pin. :( I am afraid that of these 4, Charlotte is the only one I will get.
LOL. Yes, she does look like a bowling pin. If they would have made the dolls articulated and all plastic, then I would gotten all of them. Instead, like you, I will only be getting Charlotte. However, of the new all plush companion dolls, Dopey and Grumpy look pretty nice, and would complement my Snow White 21'' plush doll.

I didn't go to the Disney Store, but instead went to Disneyland. There was no sign of the new Wedding Rapunzel doll anywhere. When I asked a nice CM at the World of Disney store if they had any Wedding Rapunzels, she said that they were sold out. RATS! They were also sold out of regular Disney Parks 12'' Rapunzels. I will try my luck tomorrow at my local Disney Store. I'm on a quest! LOL.
Still no luck on finding Wedding Rapunzel. My local Disney Store had all the new 12'' dolls that have been seen in other stores, and are now online: Wedding Cinderella, Charlotte, Fairy Godmother, King Triton and Genie. They also had a good supply of most, but not all, of the dolls of the current Princess lines: classic, singing, Animators'. They even had many of the Princes and Ursula. So they must have restocked since Christmas.

Ah well, my closest Disney Store doesn't have any of the new dolls, yet. I may have to just buy Charlotte and Wedding Rapunzel online whenever Mother Gothel is released. Of course, as I often say, I need more dolls like I need a hole in the head, but they keep making such great new dolls, I can't help it! :p

I really like Wedding Rapunzel! I also wonder why they didn't give her short brown hair...because she does have the brown hair when she gets married. Maybe they think a doll with a long pretty braid with flowers will sell better than a doll with short brown hair? I wonder if Wedding Rapunzel DID have brown hair if it would be as popular...I would think many people would rather have a "true-to-the-film" doll...but regardless, she is a pretty doll. :)

I like the Charlotte doll...but I don't love her. After I completed the Designer Doll collection I told myself I wouldn't buy another doll...but if they made a really amazing Charlotte doll with prettier features and a more voluminous, detailed dress I would totally buy her (because I love her so much). Unfortunately, in my opinion, this doll doesn't really do her justice. I can't get over her cross-eyed look. But I really am glad they are giving Charlotte (and other more obscure characters like Triton and Fairy Godmother) some love!

All four of these dolls are now on sale for $9.50 each, joining the ongoing Prince and Princess 12'' doll sale. Too bad it wasn't in effect when I bought my Charlotte in my local Disney Store last week! Ursula is also part of this sale.

Sleeping Beauty Fairies Doll Set (upcoming)

Thanks TheOtherSteve!

It looks like their design is that same as for the Fairy Godmother. That is, plastic head and arms, and plush (bean bag) torso, with no legs or feet.
Here is what the box will look like (click link for larger image):

http://as7.disneystore.com/is/image/DisneyShopping/6070040580035-4?wid=2000&hei=2000&op_sharpen=1

6070040580035-4

Last edited:
Last edited:
Does anyone know if the new plushes are available in stores yet? (meeko, mushu, gus, etc.)

Disney Store is releasing quite a few nice things lately, I know I'm going to spend a lot of money on my next trip there :anxious:

-Thimble

I got my Charlotte doll today. I must say I'm very pleased kudos to disney.
I found the meeko plush cute so I got him too,

A lot of people will be happy that a short-haired Rapunzel will soon be available, even though she's mini sized! I may have to buy this set, just for Flynn! Oh, and I'm still waiting for the 12" Mother Gothel to appear on US shores! Thanks for the head's up, Steve!

I wonder if a new 12" Wedding Flynn will be made... I sure hope so!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back