• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Disney Store doll images found

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Disney Store doll images found
Still no luck on finding Wedding Rapunzel. My local Disney Store had all the new 12'' dolls that have been seen in other stores, and are now online: Wedding Cinderella, Charlotte, Fairy Godmother, King Triton and Genie. They also had a good supply of most, but not all, of the dolls of the current Princess lines: classic, singing, Animators'. They even had many of the Princes and Ursula. So they must have restocked since Christmas.
So I went to Disneyland again today to see if they had Wedding Rapunzel. None at the World of Disney in Downtown Disney, and none in Disneyland Park. The CM in the doll section of WoD was kind of clueless when I asked her about Wedding Rapunzel, so no info about when they might have her available again. They didn't have any of the regular 12'' Disney Parks Rapunzels left either.

The CMs at two different Disneyland Park toy stores (The Enchanted Chamber, and Thy Royal Wardrobe) each told me the same story, that they have never seen the Wedding Rapunzel, and don't know if or when it will be available in Disneyland. The regular Rapunzel was also completely sold out in the Park.

So I am totally frustrated here. Why would Disney only put a few of the dolls right after New Year's Day in the World of Disney store only, and not in any Disneyland Park store, and not in any Disney Store store? Doesn't make sense to me. Almost smells like a hoax to me, except that there are at least a couple of different posters on tumblr showing photos of the doll.

Grrrrr....

I want the Wedding Rapunzel as well even if it's just the mini. We have been getting restocked Tangled items in the store..there are release dates for certain items that the company won't allow stores to put on the floor yet. I work tomorrow morning and I will check to see if we're getting them in and if there is a release date for them.

So I went to Disneyland again today to see if they had Wedding Rapunzel. None at the World of Disney in Downtown Disney, and none in Disneyland Park. The CM in the doll section of WoD was kind of clueless when I asked her about Wedding Rapunzel, so no info about when they might have her available again. They didn't have any of the regular 12'' Disney Parks Rapunzels left either.

The CMs at two different Disneyland Park toy stores (The Enchanted Chamber, and Thy Royal Wardrobe) each told me the same story, that they have never seen the Wedding Rapunzel, and don't know if or when it will be available in Disneyland. The regular Rapunzel was also completely sold out in the Park.

So I am totally frustrated here. Why would Disney only put a few of the dolls right after New Year's Day in the World of Disney store only, and not in any Disneyland Park store, and not in any Disney Store store? Doesn't make sense to me. Almost smells like a hoax to me, except that there are at least a couple of different posters on tumblr showing photos of the doll.

Grrrrr....

Yeah I so want all of Tangled's new Merchandise: Wedding Rapunzel, Gothel and the 4 mini dolls. I went to my local Disney Store today, but there's only the the 3 new doll-plushes and Charlotte. Also Wedding Cinderella, and other dolls are sold out.

I want the Wedding Rapunzel as well even if it's just the mini. We have been getting restocked Tangled items in the store..there are release dates for certain items that the company won't allow stores to put on the floor yet. I work tomorrow morning and I will check to see if we're getting them in and if there is a release date for them.
Thanks, ElleB. I (and everyone following this thread) would be grateful for any information you can gather about the release of the new Tangled and Tangled Ever After dolls.

I love the mother Gothel doll and I agree with Charlotte's eyes being a little out of sorts to say the least. Ariels sisters I believe should have been worked on a bit more.

Thanks, ElleB. I (and everyone following this thread) would be grateful for any information you can gather about the release of the new Tangled and Tangled Ever After dolls.

I did find some more info :p

There's good news and bad news that I can share about what I found.

Good news..As I was searching our system, I did find the prices for the dolls. I did see the words "Wedding Rapunzel" in our system and what items were associated with that name. I also saw Mother Gothel was in there too. But the system that I looked into shows stuff from the parks too. So I am not sure if they are going to be in Disney Stores or if these are just Parks exclusive merchandise. BUT I'm pretty sure with the release of the movie, we will get these dolls in eventually. A few months before the Designer Princess Dolls were released, I was curious to see if we were getting new limited edition dolls and I stumbled across the Designer collection before they even released any info on them. So there is hope and a good chance stores will get the merchandise in.

We mainly use that system to search up skus and/or prices for things in the store, because sometimes toys and/or clothing don't always have a sku number. BUT I did find prices for the dolls. And I double checked to make sure that these were not the old Rapunzel doll sets from when the movie first came out.

Bad news is that I did not find any release dates. I looked into all of our visuals to see what goes out on our displays, but Wedding Rapunzel was not in any of them. I will keep checking our visuals since they do get updated and I'll check our inventory to see if we are expecting to get them in and what dates.

I'll keep you guys posted to see if I find anything else.

I did find something else. Something interesting. I don't think I should post it here, I found something while searching hehe. Something really good that I think people will be excited about:angel:

Last edited:
Wow! Thanks for the intel, ElleB! My guess is that Mother Gothel at least will be at the Disney Store, for not only is she already being sold in the UK TDS, the doll packaging is consistent with the other dolls in the TDS lineup (as opposed to the parks dolls). Wedding Rapunzel is more of a mystery, since the people who claim to have bought one seem to have found her at The World of Disney Store in Downtown Disney at the DLR the day after New Year's Day, which does share products with the parks, but from what I understand, is not part of the Parks and Resorts division (can anyone confirm that?).

:p You certainly have my interest piqued in the other tidbit you have found... Hopefully whatever it is will be widely available. :)

Hehe it's exciting. But I'll just say it's not that "widely available" yet hehe :naughty:

Also...I saw that there was a Wedding Flynn Rider doll in the system along with Rapunzel. So Hopefully we get those in =D

Wow! Thanks for the intel, ElleB! My guess is that Mother Gothel at least will be at the Disney Store, for not only is she already being sold in the UK TDS, the doll packaging is consistent with the other dolls in the TDS lineup (as opposed to the parks dolls). Wedding Rapunzel is more of a mystery, since the people who claim to have bought one seem to have found her at The World of Disney Store in Downtown Disney at the DLR the day after New Year's Day, which does share products with the parks, but from what I understand, is not part of the Parks and Resorts division (can anyone confirm that?).

:p You certainly have my interest piqued in the other tidbit you have found... Hopefully whatever it is will be widely available. :)

Last edited:
Hehe it's exciting. But I'll just say it's not that "widely available" yet hehe :naughty:

Also...I saw that there was a Wedding Flynn Rider doll in the system along with Rapunzel. So Hopefully we get those in =D

Whoo-hoo! Super-exciting! Not that I need to spend more money, but... Whoo-hoo! :)

When I went to the NYC Disney Store, I asked about Annual Passholder discounts (thinking the store was still World of Disney) and was told that they were a Disney Store (so no AP discount) and only World of Disney stores give AP discounts because they are part of the Parks group.

When I went to the NYC Disney Store, I asked about Annual Passholder discounts (thinking the store was still World of Disney) and was told that they were a Disney Store (so no AP discount) and only World of Disney stores give AP discounts because they are part of the Parks group.

Ah, I see! Good to know. Well, hopefully, Wedding Rapunzel (and Flynn) will be available at both TDS and at the parks stores...

Ah, TDS.com is such a teaser! Today, their website banner has this picture of this little girl in an Aurora dress with the Three Good Fairies from Sleeping Beauty, but of course, the dolls are still not available to buy or even view via search online, yet. At least this gives us a sense of scale.
tt_new_arrivals_20120112.jpg

I will look more into the visuals to see when those fairy god mothers will be available too.

But I'll just say one more thing about that "interesting thing(s)" I found out....you guys better save your money :wiggle: hehe

:) Thanks for all the information that you obtain and share with us, ElleB! Hoooboy... a pricey "interesting thing," huh? Thank goodness I have no outstanding debts, so my credit cards are totally open for business! ;) I just hope that whatever it is won't be as crazy-nutty as the Designer Princess Doll release! I can only assume that given this clue, it will most likely be a LE item/items...

Last edited:
I will look more into the visuals to see when those fairy god mothers will be available too.

But I'll just say one more thing about that "interesting thing(s)" I found out....you guys better save your money :wiggle: hehe

Is it princess related?? :)

If you are at liberty to say :p

Last edited:
OMG!!! When are you permitted to reveal the info? Or more or less when is the date Disney will realese info???! Is it Rapunzel, Ariel or Mulan related xD? Or perhaps something related to all 10 princess???! OMG I won't be able to sleep :D !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back