• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Disney Store doll images found

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Disney Store doll images found
I'm amazed no-one has mentioned the princess charm bracelet on the disney UK website yet, looks quite cute.

can you tell if i have to save soon. i only have a weekend job so that will be good to know

that bracelet is realy cute are going to order the rapunzel charm this weekend

Last edited:
SO EXCITED TO HEAR WHAT THE SURPRISE IS!!! ahhh let us know as soon as you can :)

Disney must hate me because today I went to the Disney store with the intention of buying the genie well I walked into the store and the first doll I saw was mother gothel so I had to get her and I also got the 3 fairies from sleeping beauty but guess what they also had maximus the horse I was like omg but I couldn't get him because it was either the dolls I got or him ugh I swear Disney wants all my money to go towards them

Disney must hate me because today I went to the Disney store with the intention of buying the genie well I walked into the store and the first doll I saw was mother gothel so I had to get her and I also got the 3 fairies from sleeping beauty but guess what they also had maximus the horse I was like omg but I couldn't get him because it was either the dolls I got or him ugh I swear Disney wants all my money to go towards them
Thanks lisa! The Disney Store website still doesn't have the Mother Gothel or the 3 Good Fairies set, but it is great news that they are now available in the brick and mortar stores. I will go tomorrow to get them, hoping that at least one of my local stores has them. And Maximus would be great too. Is Maximus is all plush?

Disneyland Has The Tangled Ever After Wedding Rapunzel Doll!

So I went to Disneyland again today to see if they had Wedding Rapunzel. None at the World of Disney in Downtown Disney, and none in Disneyland Park. The CM in the doll section of WoD was kind of clueless when I asked her about Wedding Rapunzel, so no info about when they might have her available again. They didn't have any of the regular 12'' Disney Parks Rapunzels left either.

The CMs at two different Disneyland Park toy stores (The Enchanted Chamber, and Thy Royal Wardrobe) each told me the same story, that they have never seen the Wedding Rapunzel, and don't know if or when it will be available in Disneyland. The regular Rapunzel was also completely sold out in the Park.

So I am totally frustrated here. Why would Disney only put a few of the dolls right after New Year's Day in the World of Disney store only, and not in any Disneyland Park store, and not in any Disney Store store? Doesn't make sense to me. Almost smells like a hoax to me, except that there are at least a couple of different posters on tumblr showing photos of the doll.

Grrrrr....
Finally, I've snagged the Wedding Rapunzel Doll this morning! It was in the Emporium store on Main Street, in Disneyland Park (Anaheim). They had lots in stock, and the CM at the checkout said that was the first time she has seen the doll. So it apparently just arrived in today. Before that, I had searched for the doll at the World of Disney store in Downtown Disney, but they were sold out. The CM there said they had some for sure on this past Thursday, but they sold out some time yesterday. which would make sense since the AMC theatres in Downtown Disney premiered the Tangled Ever After short (along with the Beauty and the Beast 3D) on 12:01 AM Friday. Also I checked the other stores in Disneyland that carry the Disney Princess dolls, and no store other than the Emporium had the Rapunzel Wedding Doll. All the stores in DLR were still completely out of the normal 12'' Disney Parks Rapunzel.\

I will post photos of my Wedding Rapunzel shortly.

Finally, I've snagged the Wedding Rapunzel Doll this morning! It was in the Emporium store on Main Street, in Disneyland Park (Anaheim). They had lots in stock, and the CM at the checkout said that was the first time she has seen the doll. So it apparently just arrived in today. Before that, I had searched for the doll at the World of Disney store in Downtown Disney, but they were sold out. The CM there said they had some for sure on this past Thursday, but they sold out some time yesterday. which would make sense since the AMC theatres in Downtown Disney premiered the Tangled Ever After short (along with the Beauty and the Beast 3D) on 12:01 AM Friday. Also I checked the other stores in Disneyland that carry the Disney Princess dolls, and no store other than the Emporium had the Rapunzel Wedding Doll. All the stores in DLR were still completely out of the normal 12'' Disney Parks Rapunzel.\

I look forward to seeing pictures! We just went to Magic Kingdom in WDW today, and did not see Wedding Rapunzel anywhere (we looked in several stores). However they had A Lot of the regular Rapunzel 12" dolls.

-Thimble

I look forward to seeing pictures! We just went to Magic Kingdom in WDW today, and did not see Wedding Rapunzel anywhere (we looked in several stores). However they had A Lot of the regular Rapunzel 12" dolls.

-Thimble
Thanks! My photos will be in my next post. It is strange to me that Disney is rolling out the release of the Wedding Rapunzels so slowly and in such a limited way, with the dolls only available in Disneyland Resort so far. Hopefully soon she will be available in Disney Stores and online.

Wedding Rapunzel Boxed

Here are some photos of my newly acquired Wedding Rapunzel doll, still in her unopened box. I will post photos of her unboxed later today. First a short description of the doll.
The Disney Tangled Ever After Wedding Rapunzel 12'' Doll was released on January 2, 2012 in the World of Disney store in Downtown Disney, in the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California. I got my doll in the Emporium store in the Disneyland Park. As of the morning of Jan 14, 2012, that is the only place where the doll is available, even though this is a Disney Store product.

The Tangled Ever After animated short movie premiered on Friday, January 13, 2012. There Rapunzel gets married to Eugene (Flynn Rider), and has short brown hair. But this doll has the long blonde hair normally associated with Rapunzel, and it is braided with plastic multi-colored flower hair clips throughout. She is wearing a white, pink and gold colored wedding gown, that is pretty close to what she wore in the movie. She has a gold and pink tiara, and a long white veil.

Disney Tangled Ever After Wedding Rapunzel 12'' Doll - Boxed - Full Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Tangled Ever After Wedding Rapunzel 12'' Doll - Boxed - Midrange Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Tangled Ever After Wedding Rapunzel 12'' Doll - Boxed - Portrait Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Tangled Ever After Wedding Rapunzel 12'' Doll - Boxed - Midrange Right Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Tangled Ever After Wedding Rapunzel 12'' Doll - Boxed - Midrange Right Side View by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Tangled Ever After Wedding Rapunzel 12'' Doll - Boxed - Midrange Rear View by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Tangled Ever After Wedding Rapunzel 12'' Doll - Boxed - Midrange Left Side View by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Tangled Ever After Wedding Rapunzel 12'' Doll - Boxed - Midrange Left Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Congratulations on getting the Tangled Ever After Rapunzel doll! Thank goodness she is not just a myth after all! She is lovely. I think I will have to buy one once she becomes available on a broader level. I look forward to your subsequent pictures of taking her out of the box.

She is indeed gorgeous, but I will have to remove her and put other "Rapunzel" dresses on her so she will be accurate to the movie [and short]. She needs the short brown hair IMO.

Yup! This doll is definitely a winner (even though she does not have short brown hair. Personally, I like her with her long golden hair anyway). Her slippers are cute, and I like that they are cream-colored to fit with the wedding theme. Her face is very sweet, and I really like the way her dress turned out. I really, really like the fact that her pink inner-skirt is a complete skirt and not just a front panel sewn into the white dress. Beautiful! :) I was iffy about getting her before, but now I know I have to get one! Please, TDS, please start rolling these dolls out to the nation-wide retail stores and online soon!

Last edited:

I was actually at Disneyland today as well and my best friend snagged one for herself. We both had a feeling that she would show up with the release of Beauty and the Beast. We actually spotted her somewhere else other than the Emporium though! Of all places... We were in line for Space Mountain and my friend suddenly freaks out, and from the upper terrace she spotted the doll display that was in the store. I had to stop her from leaving the line we had been in for 45 minutes! I didn't get one myself as Rapunzel isn't one of my favorites, but I've been searching for her for my friend and was glad to see they actually had her (but was sad that they didn't have the regular Rapunzel Parks doll, as I got stuck with the later store edition and would love to get the parks one in order to have the nicer dress ): ). However, I spent tons of money on Aurora stuff, so that worked out!

I was actually at Disneyland today as well and my best friend snagged one for herself. We both had a feeling that she would show up with the release of Beauty and the Beast. We actually spotted her somewhere else other than the Emporium though! Of all places... We were in line for Space Mountain and my friend suddenly freaks out, and from the upper terrace she spotted the doll display that was in the store. I had to stop her from leaving the line we had been in for 45 minutes! I didn't get one myself as Rapunzel isn't one of my favorites, but I've been searching for her for my friend and was glad to see they actually had her (but was sad that they didn't have the regular Rapunzel Parks doll, as I got stuck with the later store edition and would love to get the parks one in order to have the nicer dress ): ). However, I spent tons of money on Aurora stuff, so that worked out!
I'm glad your friend got one, too! It is really strange to have the doll sold in the store next to Space Mountain, since I've never seen any Princess dolls there. I'll probably be going to Disneyland again tomorrow, and will check that place out. Oh, and that's a nice photo in your signature! It looks like the regular Aurora and Rapunzel dolls are standing in front of high fashion mannequins of themselves. :)

Beautiful pictures of the Wedding Rapunzel! I cannot wait to get her when she or if she ever becomes available in store.:p

GUESS WHAT GUYS?!?:hsd:

I was at work today and I have great news.

Mother Gothel, the 3 Sleeping Beauty fairies are all in-store and in-stock. I'm sure most stores should have it in by now or at least in their stock room. Also, we now have a Maximus to go along with the Rapunzel dolls. The Sleeping Beauty Fairies are 16.50, Maximus is 24.50, and there is a 7-Dwarves Set to go along with Snow White. I believe they were 29.50.

Also, those inquiring about the mini doll sets. My store got them in too. We have two sets of the Princesses, a set of Ariel and her sisters as well.

:hug:

And I was the only one to find out about the other thing. None of the managers even knew what it was or anything about it. I'm guessing March or mid-February is when Disney will make their announcement for this. Depending or not they decide to change their mind again. I will gather more info on this the next time I go back to work.

Last edited:
Thanks ElleB for the updates! It's nice to know that there is also a 7-Dwarves set, which no one else has mentioned yet. I am going to one of my local stores now, and hopefully they will have most if not all of the new items. I will also post some photos of the new items, in the store displays.

Beautiful pictures of the Wedding Rapunzel! I cannot wait to get her when she or if she ever becomes available in store.:p

Mother Gothel, the 3 Sleeping Beauty fairies are all in-store and in-stock. I'm sure most stores should have it in by now or at least in their stock room. Also, we now have a Maximus to go along with the Rapunzel dolls. The Sleeping Beauty Fairies are 16.50, Maximus is 24.50, and there is 7-Dwarves Set to go along with Snow White. I believe they were 29.50.

Also, those inquiring about the mini doll sets. My store got them in too. We have two sets of the Princesses, a set of Ariel and her sisters as well.

And I was the only one to find out about the other thing. None of the managers even knew what it was or anything about it. I'm guessing March or mid-February is when Disney will make their announcement for this. Depending or not they decide to change their mind again. I will gather more info on this the next time I go back to work.

This is great news, thanks for posting! I'm especially excited about the Maximus; he's one of my favorites :love: Hopefully I can get out to my Disney Store sometime soon to see the new stuff!

Also, can't wait for more news about the 'other thing' :hsd:

I'm glad your friend got one, too! It is really strange to have the doll sold in the store next to Space Mountain, since I've never seen any Princess dolls there. I'll probably be going to Disneyland again tomorrow, and will check that place out. Oh, and that's a nice photo in your signature! It looks like the regular Aurora and Rapunzel dolls are standing in front of high fashion mannequins of themselves. :)
I went to Disneyland again today, and the stores inside Disneyland Park are out of the Wedding Rapunzel, but the World of Disney in the Downtown Disney District has restocked, and have a good supply of the doll now. Oh, and the Star Trader store next to the Space Mountain ride does have a small Disney Princess section, but they didn't have any Rapunzels, regular or wedding. But they did have Animators' dolls and regular Princess dolls on display. That makes a total of 7 stores in DLR that I know sell Princess dolls.

ahh your making me worry with this "other thing"! Can't wait to find out what it is, I'm sorta hoping for another doll set, but hopefully this time it wont be as crazy! I want to see something like masquerade princesses! Keep us updated :) :hug:

Mother Gothel, the 3 Sleeping Beauty fairies are all in-store and in-stock. I'm sure most stores should have it in by now or at least in their stock room. Also, we now have a Maximus to go along with the Rapunzel dolls. The Sleeping Beauty Fairies are 16.50, Maximus is 24.50, and there is 7-Dwarves Set to go along with Snow White. I believe they were 29.50.

Thanks ElleB, for the complement on the Wedding Rapunzel photos. I'm so happy to finally see her in person.

However, I went to two of my local Disney Stores, and neither had ANY of the new dolls that you spoke of in your last post. They had most of the new dolls that are already in the DisneyStore.com site, such as Charlotte and Wedding Cinderella. But when I asked the CMs about Mother Gothel, they didn't even know that a new doll of her was released. One CM didn't even know who Mother Gothel was! LOL. Oh well. I will keep on looking...

Last edited:
Thanks ElleB, for the complement on the Wedding Rapunzel photos. I'm so happy to finally see her in person.

However, I went to two of my local Disney Stores, and neither had ANY of the new dolls that you spoke of in your last post. They had most of the new dolls that are already in the DisneyStore.com site, such as Charlotte and Wedding Cinderella. But when I asked the CMs about Mother Gothel, they didn't even know that a new doll of her was released. One CM didn't even know who Mother Gothel was! LOL. Oh well. I will keep on looking...

Not to be snarky or anything, but what is with CMs of the Disney Store not knowing who Mother Gothel is? This is not the first time I've heard that. Product knowledge is one of the most important things about retail, and if these people are not into Disney's films, then what on Earth are they doing working there? I can understand if they didn't know that a new doll was coming out, since CMs that work the sales floor are not necessarily privy to what is in the stock room until floor displays are set up.

But yeah, my closest Disney Store also lacks any of the newest dolls (Gothel, the Three Good Fairies, etc.). I saw Genie and King Triton yesterday, but otherwise, it was business as normal. I really don't understand how product launches are being handled if items are showing up in select stores only. It makes the Designer Doll releases seem organized in comparison, and we all know how weird that was!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back