• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Disney Store Doll Releases For 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Disney Store Doll Releases For 2012
My new display Merida doll out of her dox. Here you can see the difference between the back pictures on the US box (on the left) and the UK box (on the right) ;o) ...
animatorsdolls_287.jpg

There are a few other smaller differences between the two boxes, I have more piccys of them on my www.Hollys-Dollys.co.uk blog :eek:)

Hi everyone. :). I'm loving the new princess dolls, especially Belle and Ariel. Does anyone know when the Disney Store will be releasing them?

The UK Disney Store are offering 20% off tomorrow and Tuesday using the discount code DIAMOND20 or CELEBRATE1

There is also a voucher that can be printed off and used in stores for the discount on those days too, the voucher can be found on the Disney Store facebook page
;o)

Comparing the Disney Store's Classic Princess 12'' Dolls 2010-2012

I've made collages of unboxed images of each of the Disney Store Classic Princess 12'' dolls, from 2010 through 2012, in chronological order from left to right. Original images are from DisneyStore.com.

Major feature changes in each year:
2010 - Poseable elbows and hands
2011 - Deluxe Sparkle Gowns
2012 - Poseable knees and feet

Each year also brought changes in their faces and heads, hair style and length, outfits, jewelry and other accessories.

Snow White Classic 12'' Dolls 2010-2012 by drj1828, on Flickr

Cinderella Classic 12'' Dolls 2010-2012 by drj1828, on Flickr

Aurora Classic 12'' Dolls 2010-2012 by drj1828, on Flickr

Ariel Classic 12'' Dolls 2010-2012 by drj1828, on Flickr

Belle Classic 12'' Dolls 2010-2012 by drj1828, on Flickr

Jasmine Classic 12'' Dolls 2010-2012 by drj1828, on Flickr

Pocahontas Classic 12'' Dolls 2010-2012 by drj1828, on Flickr

Mulan Classic 12'' Dolls 2010-2012 by drj1828, on Flickr

Tiana Classic 12'' Dolls 2010-2012 by drj1828, on Flickr

Rapunzel Classic 12'' Dolls 2010-2012 by drj1828, on Flickr

Last edited:
All right. Compared with the other two i just LOVE the newest Rapunzel doll. I can't wait ... Disney store in milan.... please show her soon!!

I want her i want her i want her
:anxious: :hsd:

---
p.s.: Good news! Here in milan they restyled ALL the store and now is like the cool stores in USA and UK (with lights,mirrors and all new stuff)
:hsd:

I went to WDW the other day and saw this adult/juniors shirt which shows Cinderella's new "look":

CinderellaShirt2.jpg
CinderellaShirt.jpg

CinderellaShirt3.jpg

P.S.- Has anyone else noticed that almost all of the princess shirts for adults they have been coming out with recently are cropped? They have some really cute shirts right now, but none in just a regular t-shirt style. Sorry, but I don't feel like showing my stomach when I go to Disney World...LOL.

P.S.- Has anyone else noticed that almost all of the princess shirts for adults they have been coming out with recently are cropped? They have some really cute shirts right now, but none in just a regular t-shirt style. Sorry, but I don't feel like showing my stomach when I go to Disney World...LOL.

I wear my cropped shirts over a long vest top. Solves the stomach flashing problem :D

Last edited:
Thanks to a friend for this update, it appears as though a new Tangled Ever After doll set has just arrived in some of the UK Disney Stores, featuring Rapunzel with short brown hair!! I have checked and it is not in their online store yet and there is no word on if it will be available in other countries etc but here is a link to a piccy of the set ....

7341599592_4580ec8b9d_z.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my goodness! That Tangled Ever After set is gorgeous!! That is a must have! Looking forward to more info : )

Thanks to a friend for this update, it appears as though a new Tangled Ever After doll set has just arrived in some of the UK Disney Stores, featuring Rapunzel with short brown hair!! I have checked and it is not in their online store yet and there is no word on if it will be available in other countries etc but here is a link to a piccy of the set ....

7341599592_4580ec8b9d_z.jpg

Wow, is that for real? :O
I thought that it was an OOAK of a set from earlier in the Tangled merch days, didn't they do one like this with her w/ blonde hair? Her hair looks cut and dyed from the blonde version... whatever the case, this is a pretty set! :) Not sure about the hair though, think I will keep my 17 inch wedding brunette for now. ;)

Wow, is that for real? :O
I thought that it was an OOAK of a set from earlier in the Tangled merch days, didn't they do one like this with her w/ blonde hair? Her hair looks cut and dyed from the blonde version... whatever the case, this is a pretty set! :) Not sure about the hair though, think I will keep my 17 inch wedding brunette for now. ;)

I thought the same thing: that this was a 12" Wedding Rapunzel whose hair was cut and dyed, but Flynn looks like he's attached to the left-hand side of the box, which would look weird unless it was a 2-doll giftset... If this is an official release, I have to say that I am not crazy about how her hair turned out (kind of like a crazy page-boy hairdo). The brunette 17" LE Wedding Rapunzel doll's hair is more true-to-the-film design.

I saw the Tangled Ever After set on Flickr earlier today and rang my local DS. It is very real indeed and retails for £25.

I also thought it was an OOAK at first but then I noticed her dress is different :) This one looks to be more of a pink hue and some of the piping looks a bit different, but that might just be the angle. I hope we get it in over here in the USA!

Thanks to Merrienne for uploading the photo.
I have to say, I'm a fan of rapunzel, but this doll does not make him tribute. His hair could not be more horrendous!, Is the same wrist classic, but with a terrible wig, dress and cheap.
I thought after having launched Merida in classical version, (his face is really pretty), and seeing the limited version of Rapunzel 17 ", I thought it would improve their faces ....

7156187729_fa2aa31879_b.jpg
No,no,no,no....

I thought the same thing: that this was a 12" Wedding Rapunzel whose hair was cut and dyed, but Flynn looks like he's attached to the left-hand side of the box, which would look weird unless it was a 2-doll giftset... If this is an official release, I have to say that I am not crazy about how her hair turned out (kind of like a crazy page-boy hairdo). The brunette 17" LE Wedding Rapunzel doll's hair is more true-to-the-film design.

Oh shiva i agree with you again! The hair in the photo are.. just.. ehw... after that... i am a crazy fanboy about the LONG hair ... so.. i will prefer Rapunzel with her long long long hair anyway...
You see the newest classic dolls for 2012? When i see Snow White i think about you!! :) She is stunning... of course i love Rapunzel and can't wait!! :D

Going to London Disney at weekend, hoping I will find this set cos I've been wanting wedding Flynn for ages! Glad it comes with a different Rapunzel too :D

I have to admit when I saw the piccy I thought it was a fan made set aswell at first but on further inverstigation and asking a few people who have already seen the set in store I realised that it was actually real. The good thing about it is that at least Disney listened to what fans were asking for as soooo maky people have questioned them about a non LE Short hair rapunzel doll. Now I just need to see if my closest store has any and also find away to afford ther set whcih may be hard with the upcoming LE merida ;o)

Im at hollywood studios and they have the transforming elinor doll :) I don't know how to post pics from my phone or I would! I will when I get home.

called our DS, and was told they should be in closer to the movies release date.

She's elegantly pretty and I'm looking forward to her.

Thank you for the lovely pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back