• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Disney Store Doll Releases For 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Disney Store Doll Releases For 2012
Hmm...considering it doesn't say exclusively from the Disney princess movies, a few villians I can think of is Captain Hook from Peter Pan ...and Jafar in Aladdin...and the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland

Last edited:
Very excited at the prospect of Designer villains. Would love Maleficient, Evil Queen, Vanessa and Yzma as has already been mentioned. I would also love a large Hades doll if they include characters not from the Princess films, even if I'm unsure how they could make the smoke effect for the lower part of his body. I'm very excited to see pictures of them all.

There is official!!! The doll will be jUST FEMALE characters (sad for some lover of male evil characters too) .. and here we have the photos :D
I will let you choice and comment these! (Personally Queen of hearts is my fave and the dress os Gothel is so cool!)

Cruella (she is so high fashion..great face and details)
14m5c3b.jpg

et71og.jpg

2ztbr0k.jpg

Ghotel (i just love the dress! in a pink-lavander or white color would fit perfect with Rapunzel too!The hair would be prettier down and wild!)

2mewms6.jpg

mhsiea.jpg

11weu8l.jpg

Maleficent
(the mistress of evil... i like her.. not so much..the hair are..just.. ehw.. but the face and the pose are regal!)
16gkgpk.jpg

2s8h64k.jpg

14nfvaf.jpg

Queen of hearts (she look so sweet and good for being an evil character..and so skinny! o__o anyway.. her dress is beautiful and the face too!)

2lt0q2t.jpg

o9fg2d.jpg

158atkm.jpg

Ursula (I hate her.. she is the wrost for me.. ugly face nothing special dress and anyway.. they can make her Vanessa.. it was prettier and easier for them too.. like this...SHE DONT LOOK Ursula.. she look Morgana or a seek and tired version of her!!)
1z37ats.jpg

2ef5ifd.jpg

nga4hz.jpg

Evil queen of SW (great face, really impressive eyes... the dress is .. ok .. i would prefer her with that long hair down)
9a8n83.jpg

oidaap.jpg

315emgz.jpg

And at least the set of diaries =) (my faves are Queen of hearts and Gothel as well)

dnheub.jpg

:hug:

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I have a question: I was in DS in Times Square, and they had an Eric 12" doll in his wedding/fancy outfit. NOT the white shirt/blue pants/red belt that they show online. There was only one of the fancy ones in the store, I took a picture but did not buy it since I couldn't take it back home with me. I was wondering if this is an old, or possibly new thing that was pulled out of the stock room by mistake? I have never seen it in my Disney Store, or online, and there was only one in the store.

After looking thru ebay I notice there are a few of these listed, and they are mostly older BIN listings. Does that mean this Eric was maybe the last version done before they switched to the current one?

& I saw all the new dolls in the store, they really look lovely in person:)

oh and there's also a rumor ( from one who are working at disneyland paris ) that the disneyland parks dolls will be done in the new look too... That why we have pins with new look and in disneyland paris cast member 's wall the disney princess have their new looks too.

Re: Designer Villains dolls. I heard today from a reliable DS source, that the preliminary word is that the dolls will be sold via some sort of "lottery" win to be able to purchase the dolls. This is likely to avoid the MESS from the Designer Princess doll release. It is still early though, so I, for one, will wait and see what develops.

The new designer dolls are lovely - I hope at least Mother Gothel gets a pin too. I'd love a large, jumbo sized Mother Gothel even if she doesn't look exactly as she did in the film.

I also noticed yesterday that the UK site has the Elinor doll, big bear plush, triplet boy plush and the triplet dolls for sale. I definitely need the first two.

A lottery? Does that mean you have a chance of not being able to get one? Or the one you want?

More details on the Designer Villains products (I'm very happy to see there will be Lithos!):

Disney Villains Designer Collection:

• Dolls- These glamorous 11 ½” Limited Edition Disney Villains Designer Dolls are adorned from head to toe in satin, sequins with gorgeous jeweled detailing, elegant capes and elaborate hair and makeup designs. Dolls are limited to an edition of 13,000, with a select number of complete sets of dolls available at DisneyStore.com starting in August 2012 and at Disney Store locations nationwide in September 2012 (SRP- $79.50 each)
  • Apparel & Accessories- The Disney Designer Villains apparel collection includes six beautiful fashion tops inspired by each of the Disney Villains; complete with rhinestone detailing and foil techniques. The Villains accessory assortment features a sequined tote bag, wallet and silk scarves all featuring beautiful artwork inspired by the Disney Villains Designer Dolls. Available at DisneyStore.com in August 2012 and at Disney Store locations nationwide in September 2012. (SRP- $14.50 and up)
  • Beauty- The Villains beauty line features wickedly glamorous cosmetics, each inspired by the Disney Villains, including a 3-pack lip gloss set, a 6-color eye palette with eyeliner, a 6-color nail polish assortment, cosmetic bag and compact mirror. Available at DisneyStore.com in August 2012 and at Disney Store locations nationwide in September 2012. (SRP- $14.50 and up)
  • Home & Stationery- To bring the collection full circle, Disney Store will offer an array of home items including detailed ceramic mugs, beautiful stationery sets and exclusive character lithographs all inspired by the beautiful Disney Villains Designer Collection artwork. Available at DisneyStore.com in August 2012 and at Disney Store locations nationwide in September 2012. (SRP- $12.50 and up)

With the success of the Disney Princess Designer Collection in 2011, the Disney Villains Designer Collection was created for guests as the next limited edition designer collection. Each item in the collection was designed with careful attention to every detail, right down to the dolls’ eyelashes, iconic accessories and unique artwork for the packaging. The Villains apparel and accessories launch exclusively at DisneyStore.com in August 2012. The entire Disney Villains Designer Collection will launch in select Disney Store locations nationwide and online in September 2012. For a limited time, a limited quantity of the complete set of Villains Designer dolls will be available online, and then individual dolls will be released over six weeks beginning in September; every Monday in stores and every Tuesday online.

Last edited:
LE Brave Nesting Dolls - Unboxing

Limited Edition Brave Nesting Dolls ($49.50).
Disney Stores and Disney Parks.
Released June 21, 2012.
Edition size of 2500.

The Brave Nesting Dolls were purchased on their release date of June 21, 2012 and received today (June 27, 2012). They are a set of 5 hollow wooden figures that open to reveal successively smaller figures, in the manner of Russian nesting dolls. The figures are characters from the Disney/Pixar animated movie Brave, which had its wide release in the US on June 22, 2012. The figures from largest to smallest depict Queen Elinor, Mum Bear, Princess Merida, Cub Bears, and the Triplet Princes. They are hand crafted, and are of high quality. Their sizes are from 3 1/2 to 8 inches high, and 1 1/2 to 3 1/2 inches in diameter. The halves of each figure fit together very snugly - in fact it took considerable effort to take some of them apart.

LE Brave Nesting Dolls - Unboxing - Figure #1 - Queen Elinor - Next To Empty Box and Certificate of Authenticity by drj1828, on Flickr

LE Brave Nesting Dolls - Unboxing - Figure #1 - Queen Elinor - Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

LE Brave Nesting Dolls - Unboxing - Revealing Figure #3 - Merida by drj1828, on Flickr

LE Brave Nesting Dolls - Unboxed - Side By Side Next To Box by drj1828, on Flickr

LE Brave Nesting Dolls - Unboxed - Circular Grouping by drj1828, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back