• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Disney Store Doll Releases For 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Disney Store Doll Releases For 2012
New Disney Princess Classic 12'' Dolls - First Look

I got all 10 of the new Disney Princess Classic 12'' Dolls last Saturday, on the same day as the Cinderella doll sets. Generally, they look much better in person than in the promo images on the Disney Store website. My favorites are Ariel and Cinderella. I also like Snow White, Belle, Jasmine and Tiana. About the shoes: since their feet are now fully poseable, they can wear either flats or high heels equally well. It turns out that Cinderella is the only one with high heels. The only other Princess with pointed toes is Ariel. All the others wear flat shoes, except for Pocahontas who is barefoot, and looks very natural with flat feet. Here are some photos of them, boxed and deboxed:

2012 Disney Princess Classic 12'' Dolls - Boxed - First 5 Disney Princesses - Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, Belle by drj1828, on Flickr

2012 Disney Princess Classic 12'' Dolls - Deboxed - First Five Princesses - Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Belle, Ariel - Group Shot #3 by drj1828, on Flickr

2012 Disney Princess Classic 12'' Dolls - Boxed - Last 5 Disney Princesses - Pocahontas, Jasmine, Mulan, Tiana, Rapunzel by drj1828, on Flickr

2012 Disney Princess Classic 12'' Dolls - Deboxed - Last Five Princesses - Mulan, Jasmine, Rapunzel, Pocahontas and Tiana - Group Shot #2 by drj1828, on Flickr

2012 Disney Princess Classic 12'' Dolls - Boxed - All 10 Princesses by drj1828, on Flickr

2012 Disney Princess Classic 12'' Dolls - Deboxed - All 10 Princesses - Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Pocahontas, Mulan, Tiana and Rapunzel by drj1828, on Flickr

Cinderella - 2012 Classic Disney Princess 12'' Doll - Lifting Skirt - Closeup View - Shoes (Glass Slippers) and Ankles by drj1828, on Flickr

Hi ^^ I'm really interested by the new disney prnicess doll such as Snow white, Belle and Aurora. But I live in France. Is somebody will be kind enough to buy for me the dolls and shipped them to me? I'll pay via paypal for the dolls and the shipping. Or we can trade because I live at 30 minutes from disneyland paris and if you want pins from disneyland paris or other things I can buy it for you and ship them to you. Let me know.

Hi ^^ I'm really interested by the new disney prnicess doll such as Snow white, Belle and Aurora. But I live in France. Is somebody will be kind enough to buy for me the dolls and shipped them to me? I'll pay via paypal for the dolls and the shipping. Or we can trade because I live at 30 minutes from disneyland paris and if you want pins from disneyland paris or other things I can buy it for you and ship them to you. Let me know.

Hi there! :) I'm not able to buy and ship the dolls for you, but I will tell you that I think Europe will be getting the dolls really soon... the UK hasn't got the new dolls yet and I'm sure they will, so what I'm saying is I think they'll show up in France/DS.fr pretty soon, probably over the summer! :) <3

Hi there! :) I'm not able to buy and ship the dolls for you, but I will tell you that I think Europe will be getting the dolls really soon... the UK hasn't got the new dolls yet and I'm sure they will, so what I'm saying is I think they'll show up in France/DS.fr pretty soon, probably over the summer! :) <3

oh thank you. It will be great. Because i love the new style and here it's still the older ones.

I would be willing to check my stores and ship them to you if you decide that's what you definitely want to do. I haven't looked lately so I'm not sure what's there right now.

I would be willing to check my stores and ship them to you if you decide that's what you definitely want to do. I haven't looked lately so I'm not sure what's there right now.

I will contact you if In few weeks, if the new dolls are not avaible in my country. Thank you ^^. For now, I'll trust jamisne89

I like the mini Cinderella dolls that have the step-sisters. My daughter would love them. She plays with her Rapunzel wedding dolls all the time. I wish they had the fairy godmother in the set too.

Good news from Paris! the disney store at the champs elysées got some of the new classics dolls today. They had all but Rapunzel, Aurora , cinderella and Pocahontas.

I bought Belle , Snow and Ariel. I can't wait until they will have Rapunzel and Aurora. Thank you jasmine89, you were right.

Here is some pics

dscf2711.jpg
dscf2712.jpg
dscf2710.jpg

These dolls are now for sale on the UK Disney Store website too ;o) ...

Good news from Paris! the disney store at the champs elysées got some of the new classics dolls today. They had all but Rapunzel, Aurora , cinderella and Pocahontas.

I bought Belle , Snow and Ariel. I can't wait until they will have Rapunzel and Aurora. Thank you jasmine89, you were right.

Here is some pics

dscf2711.jpg
dscf2712.jpg
dscf2710.jpg

Oh that is gorgeous! I hope I can make it over to my DS before the sale ends, and I hope they have her! LOVE the pink dress :)

Lakeside Mall? Dearborn Mall? That new shopping place on Hall road? The big mall north of Pontiac? No Disney stores anywhere?

Not to my knowledge. The one I used to go to the most, at Laurel Park Place in Livonia, has been gone for quite awhile. Late last year I found out that the one at Fairlane Town Center in Dearborn had closed too. I've never been to Lakeside Mall, so I have no idea if they have a Disney Store. Even if they did, I'd never go because I don't like to drive and only really do so around and about where I live. There might be one at Great Lakes Crossing, which I think is the mall you mentioned being north of Pontiac, but once again if there is one I still wouldn't be driving there.

I was able to get the 3 Sleeping Beauty fairies, though, through Disneystore.com! :)

I think a lot of people will be happy with this find...

That's right! A Classic 12" Brunette Wedding Rapunzel! Release date is unknown at this time...

6070040900210-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back