• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Disney Store Doll Releases For 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Disney Store Doll Releases For 2012
Thank you SO MUCH for showing us what "should have been".... I really wish we could have a movie-version doll of her!!!! Please Disney! Give her rich, strawberry-golden blonde hair and a silver dress!

Awesome pics as always, DRJ1828!! They look much better than the stock photo & the first picture makes me want to get them right now!! But I'm trying very hard to wait to use the coupon that I'll get with the Brave Blu-ray pre-order! I love that Cindy's shoes are clear, do they have bows or heart accent? I'm not sure which shoes are more movie accurate since it's heard to see them in the movie, but I've noticed most of Cinderella shoes have heart accent not bows, just like the clear Arriba's slipper, which I think you have. That last 2 photos look amazing, like an army of princesses ready to do a DisneyLand parade!! <3

COOL!!!! Looks amazing!! They're only missing the DS 2008/09 princess dolls, which were called 'princess & friends' and each princess came with few mini figurines. Oh I just ordered the new 10 princesses and they should get here soon, can't wait to see them in person. In your photos the princesses definitely look more beautiful than the stock photos, thanks for sharing! <3

One more group photo of all the 2012 Disney Princess Classic 12'' dolls, together with their 2011 Sparkle Gown, 10-pack and Disney Parks counterparts.

All 10 Disney Princesses - 2011-2012 Basic Dolls In Formation by drj1828, on Flickr

Gorgeous pictures as always DRJ1828 . For the price, the Singing Princesses are amazing. I can see those selling out before year end. I bought Ariel and Cindy so far.I did not realize how nice the others are until I saw your comparisons.
Thank you.

Awesome pics as always, DRJ1828!! They look much better than the stock photo & the first picture makes me want to get them right now!! But I'm trying very hard to wait to use the coupon that I'll get with the Brave Blu-ray pre-order! I love that Cindy's shoes are clear, do they have bows or heart accent? I'm not sure which shoes are more movie accurate since it's heard to see them in the movie, but I've noticed most of Cinderella shoes have heart accent not bows, just like the clear Arriba's slipper, which I think you have. That last 2 photos look amazing, like an army of princesses ready to do a DisneyLand parade!! <3

Thanks! Cinderella's shoes have bows, just like all of the other Princesses in the photo (as does Tiana, too, who is not pictured). In the movie, she definitely has heart shaped decorations on her shoes, as does the Arribas glass slippers. It is very nice that finally Disney has put perfectly clear shoes on Cinderella, as previous models had a milkly white translucent color to them. Here's a closeup of singing Cinderella's shoes:

2012 Disney Store Singing Princess Dolls - Cinderella Deboxed - Lifting Skirt - Closeup of Shoes by drj1828, on Flickr

And a closeup of the shoes of 2012 singing Cinderella, the Arribas small glass slipper, and the shoes of 2012 Classic Cinderella:

Cinderella's Glass Slippers - Arribas Small Glass Slipper vs Glass Slippers From 12'' and 17'' Disney Store Cinderella Dolls - Closeup of Shoes by drj1828, on Flickr

COOL!!!! Looks amazing!! They're only missing the DS 2008/09 princess dolls, which were called 'princess & friends' and each princess came with few mini figurines. Oh I just ordered the new 10 princesses and they should get here soon, can't wait to see them in person. In your photos the princesses definitely look more beautiful than the stock photos, thanks for sharing! <3

Thanks again! I am showing only the 2011 and 2012 basic 12'' Disney Princess dolls in my photo, as I only have a few of the dolls from 2010, and none from before that. I would like to eventually get some from previous years, but am too busy keeping up with new releases to attempt that now.

I'm glad you're getting the complete set of the new princess dolls. I think that they are all very good looking, and their general style is a great improvement over last year's dolls.

Gorgeous pictures as always DRJ1828 . For the price, the Singing Princesses are amazing. I can see those selling out before year end. I bought Ariel and Cindy so far.I did not realize how nice the others are until I saw your comparisons.
Thank you.
Thanks! I'm glad you like my photos, and have bought the Ariel and Cinderella singing dolls, who are my favorites of this line. I agree that they are a very good deal for their price, as they are like having a good facsimile of a 17'' LE Princess doll, at a third of the price. Plus they are frequently on sale, whereas the LE dolls are never discounted.

This is not a new set (actually it's old), but the Classic Disney Princess 10-doll set is currently on sale for $69.99 (down from $99.50) with an additional 25% this weekend for the Labor Day sale (promo code EXTRA25), making it $52.50 before tax. $5.25 per doll before tax is not too bad at all, and these don't have much (if any) glitter! Plus, if you add enough things in your cart to make the total $75, it's free shipping!

http://www.disneystore.com/dolls-to...oll-collection-12-h-10-pc/mp/1294449/1000259/

Last edited:
Stepsisters' Faces Fixed in Cinderella Deluxe Doll Gift Set!

The Disney Store US website now has new product images up for the Cinderella Deluxe Doll Gift Set that shows that they have fixed the faces of the stepsisters so they are now movie accurate! Finally they have listened to the many complaints that the faces should be switched. I hope to see the new version in my local Disney Store soon.

Thanks to a heads up of Flickr member Dementor92.

Here is a before and after shot of the Tremaines as dolls. Plus an image of a scene from the original movie, showing the sisters in closeup.

Deluxe Cinderella Doll Gift Set - Product Image #3 - The Tremaines - WRONG FACES by drj1828, on Flickr

Deluxe Cinderella Doll Gift Set - Product Image #3A - The Tremaines - FACES FIXED - 2012-09-05 by drj1828, on Flickr

Cinderella Interrupts the Introduction of Drizella and Anastasia to Prince Charming - Movie Scene vs Re-enactment by drj1828, on Flickr

Boxed images of Cinderella Deluxe Doll Gift Set

I just noticed that the images of the Tremaine family dolls look suspiciously identical but for the sisters' faces - so the new image may have been a photoshopped version of the old image, with the faces switched digitally. However, the images of the boxed doll set look like actual images of the real dolls, since the poses of all the dolls have changed between the two images. So here the before and after boxed images:

Deluxe Cinderella Doll Gift Set - Product Image #1 - Boxed by drj1828, on Flickr

Deluxe Cinderella Doll Gift Set - Product Image #2A - Boxed Dolls - 2012-09-05 by drj1828, on Flickr

The UK Disney Store now has a new st of 10 x 12" Princess dolls available in our online Store, the set of 10 has not been available in the UK since last year. This set appears to have th new face mould and hairstyles but the original dresses, plus the dolls do not have the fully articulated legas and feet like the new style individual dolls ...

411044741147-1

411044741147-2

411044741147-3

411044741147-4

411044741147-5

411044741147-6

411044741147-7

411044741147-8

411044741147-9

411044741147-10

Here is a link to the page on the UK website, its kind of interesting that we have got the new set in the UK before the US :eek:) ...

http://www.disneystore.co.uk/disney...&Dr=pPublished:1&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Dx=

I just noticed that the images of the Tremaine family dolls look suspiciously identical but for the sisters' faces - so the new image may have been a photoshopped version of the old image, with the faces switched digitally. However, the images of the boxed doll set look like actual images of the real dolls, since the poses of all the dolls have changed between the two images. So here the before and after boxed images:

Deluxe Cinderella Doll Gift Set - Product Image #1 - Boxed by drj1828, on Flickr

Deluxe Cinderella Doll Gift Set - Product Image #2A - Boxed Dolls - 2012-09-05 by drj1828, on Flickr

Oh dear, what a dilemna! I haven't deboxed the original set I got a while back, so I could just exchange them if my local Disney Store does get the corrected stepsisters, but part of me wants to keep the "error" stepsisters, too. I have no use for 2 gift sets, especially since I don't really want the other half of the gift set ("new look" Cinderella, Prince Charming, and Fairy God Mother). I actually wish they would release the Tremaines seperately from the gift set...

i am the same i have got the "error" stepsisters but i dont know what to do? i have emailed disneystore.com to see what they say? just waiting to hear.

Oh dear, what a dilemna! I haven't deboxed the original set I got a while back, so I could just exchange them if my local Disney Store does get the corrected stepsisters, but part of me wants to keep the "error" stepsisters, too. I have no use for 2 gift sets, especially since I don't really want the other half of the gift set ("new look" Cinderella, Prince Charming, and Fairy God Mother). I actually wish they would release the Tremaines seperately from the gift set...

I think it would be fun to own both the error faces set and the correct ones. If I was into these dolls I would get both!

I'm afraid i'll be in so much trouble if the surprise LE 17" dolls get released now/soon! With the coming up charges of the pre-orders (LE Cindy & Villains) and some of the newly released dolls I'm still missing and some upcoming ones (brunette Rapunzel)! Ahhh my collection is so behind this year I hope I can catch up! :(

Last edited:

I'm afraid to take the risk & order the new (photoshopped) set online to only recieve the old set! I too hope the Termaines seperately as i already have the godmother & prince from last Christmas, and just recently got the new Cindy! I have a feeling *or a wish* they'll make them seperately just like they did with the fairies, Charlotte, King Tritin, etc, but I could be wrong!

Cinderella Deluxe Doll Gift Set - Stepsisters Unfixed!

I noticed on late on Saturday (Sept 15) that the Disney Store has now posted the original images of the Cinderella Deluxe Doll Gift Set, with erroneous faces of the stepsisters Anastasia and Drizella. So now the question is, when will they actually ship corrected versions of the set? The mini doll set still shows the corrected stepsisters.

Deluxe Cinderella Doll Gift Set - Product Page Screenshot - Stepsisters UnFixed - 2012-09-16 by drj1828, on Flickr

I noticed on late on Saturday (Sept 15) that the Disney Store has now posted the original images of the Cinderella Deluxe Doll Gift Set, with erroneous faces of the stepsisters Anastasia and Drizella. So now the question is, when will they actually ship corrected versions of the set? The mini doll set still shows the corrected stepsisters.

Deluxe Cinderella Doll Gift Set - Product Page Screenshot - Stepsisters UnFixed - 2012-09-16 by drj1828, on Flickr

How truly vexing. I guess they really are just going to cycle through all of the old "error" sets first before they release the "corrected" versions.

How truly vexing. I guess they really are just going to cycle through all of the old "error" sets first before they release the "corrected" versions.

i complained and they emailed me to tell me i have the correct set when i know i have not, because i have the set thats showing on the website now. not happy!

The Walt Disney Classics Collection Large Maleficent Figurine - UK Disney Store

The Walt Disney Classics Collection Large Maleficent Figurine is a recent release on the UK Disney Store site, which isn't on the US site yet. It is a 12'' H x 12'' W large resin figurine of Maleficent sitting on her gargoyle throne, petting her raven companion Diablo. Here is a image of the figure from the product page:

The Walt Disney Classics Collection Large Maleficent Figurine - Disney Store UK Product Image #1 - Full Left Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Product information:
The Walt Disney Classics Collection Large Maleficent Figurine
Item No. 410045396684P
£399.00

Description
Infamous sorceress Maleficant is presented in this dramatic design which has been hand painted to give an elegant yet gothic feel. Guaranteed to add a flamboyant feel to your home decor.

Product Details
•Large figurine of Maleficant from Sleeping Beauty
•Part of the Walt Disney Classic Collection
•With removable plastic opening underneath
•H32 x W32 x D16 cm approx
•An ideal gift for any Disney fan
•Hand-painted resin
•Not a toy or children's product
•Exclusive to Disney Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back