• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Disney Store Doll Releases For 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Disney Store Doll Releases For 2012
The "street date" for the Monster's Inc stuff is December 1st from what I am hearing. :) They will probably add all of it to the website at that time.

I keep waiting for an Alice style Animators, and also Tinkerbell. I've been bombarded with questions disneystore, to which they respond:

"We appreciate your enthusiasm for more Disney, Paola! Please continue to check our website as new and exciting merchandise is updated daily. Have a Magical Day".

Do not say no, there will be something maybe?:anxious::x:

I keep waiting for an Alice style Animators, and also Tinkerbell. I've been bombarded with questions disneystore, to which they respond:

"We appreciate your enthusiasm for more Disney, Paola! Please continue to check our website as new and exciting merchandise is updated daily. Have a Magical Day".

An Alice style Animator would be great :) I saw these dolls in my Disney Store a couple of weeks ago and I really want Snow White now but it's sold out online and probably the same in store :(

after reading your comment about alice Animator doll i sketched one out:

tumblr_meet8j7YY01qh60jvo1_500.jpg

An Alice style Animator would be great :) I saw these dolls in my Disney Store a couple of weeks ago and I really want Snow White now but it's sold out online and probably the same in store :(

I recommend calling your store to see if they are sold out. Just because its sold out online doesn't mean it is in the store. At my Disney Store they still have a lot of Designer Villain merch even though most of it is sold out online. We also had a huge collection of the Animator Dolls, so yours might as well.

edit: I just checked and the Snow White Animator Doll is back online.

Last edited:
I recommend calling your store to see if they are sold out. Just because its sold out online doesn't mean it is in the store. At my Disney Store they still have a lot of Designer Villain merch even though most of it is sold out online. We also had a huge collection of the Animator Dolls, so yours might as well.

edit: I just checked and the Snow White Animator Doll is back online.

I will try calling my store to ask, but the Snow White Doll is only back online on the US Disney Store website. It would cost me too much to ship it here, thanks though :)

Was just at my store this weekend and didn't see it. But then again, if it's an LE set, my Disney store never gets much limited edition stuff anyways. Is it?
I WISH it was on the US site! *want*

Was just at my store this weekend and didn't see it. But then again, if it's an LE set, my Disney store never gets much limited edition stuff anyways. Is it?
I WISH it was on the US site! *want*

I'm a huge Peri and Tink fan and kinda sorta wished they did an LE for the two..but no it isn't an LE :( I think it will be around $35 though. Argh I just hope it doesn't sell out before I get my chance !

I picked up my Boo doll today…..she is so adorable!! I love the things she says ….it sounds just like her! Very happy with this doll……now only if they would make a Monsters Inc doll set like they did for Toy Story!!

I didn't know that tinkerbell/periwinkle set existed! Why does DS keep having exclusive sets for the UK only? D= I can only buy stuff off the US website!
*goes off to post on DS facebook*
I know the talking Merida doll came out first in the UK before the US so I'm hoping it'll be on the US site soon. :x:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back