• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLP New dlp bijou pins on ds uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLP New dlp bijou pins on ds uk

Damiens pins

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
There very nice but are very expensive @ £16.99 each I wish the frozen flake had a character on as there's nothing on there to say it's frozen all the others have one on

image2_zpsappyiuws.jpg

The adorable Aristocat is ready to join your pin collection! From Disneyland Paris, this bejewelled 3D keepsake features a smiling Marie, complete with sparkly bow detail.
image1_zpsma15dlou.jpg

Capturing the drama and majesty of the Snow Queen herself, this Frozen bijou pin will be a stand-out addition to your collection! Inset with shimmering gemstones, the snowflake design features beautiful enamel detailing.

image3_zpsf9z4sxbu.jpg

The elegance and charm of the beloved classic is perfectly captured in this Cinderella bijou pin. With a glass slipper cameo and sparkling bluebird charms, it will be a treasured addition to your collection.
image2_zpssi79cuqp.jpg

With shimmering gemstones and a sparkly apple charm, this Snow White bijou pin is the fairest of them all! The Disneyland Paris pin is shaped like the Magic Mirror and features a beautiful ‘reflection’ of Snow White.

image1_zpsl1pwo7tf.jpg

Add a touch of sparkle to your collection with this bejewelled Sword in the Stone inspired pin. Merlin's owl Archimedes features a hanging tail charm and iridescent rhinestone detailing.

That Archimedes pin is so out of place for me. In the movie, he's an old grump of an owl. Bedazzling him almost seems wrong.

If they didn't tell me that was Archimedes, I would never have guessed it was supposed to be him.

That Archimedes pin is so out of place for me. In the movie, he's an old grump of an owl. Bedazzling him almost seems wrong.

If they didn't tell me that was Archimedes, I would never have guessed it was supposed to be him.
I thought that one was pretty weird too. It's certainly different though!

I thought exactly the same! A bit weird they made this pin of him.

On the 24th there are 2 bijou pins getting released at DLP. One of Cheshire Cat and one of Minnie Mouse :) They look so cute!

I thought exactly the same! A bit weird they made this pin of him.

On the 24th there are 2 bijou pins getting released at DLP. One of Cheshire Cat and one of Minnie Mouse :) They look so cute!

I'd love to see the the Cheshire cat one - if you find a picture of please post.

There's a pin listed on eBay with an actual picture. I have to say, the concept art looks better than the actual pin...

They're beautiful! DLP things sadly usually work out much more expensive on the U.K. site given that their euro price (i.e. €16.99) is the same as the pound price (£16.99). It's worth buying them at DLP if you have a trip planned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back